LaptopVideo2Go Forums

No Control Panel when right-click on desktop

Guest Brownstone

Guest Brownstone

Hey so I had the 180.48 and uninstalled with driver sweeper in safe mode. I then installed the re-release of 180.84. However I didn't have the control panel option after installation and reboot. So I installed the 180.48 again and now I still don't have the control panel which is weird cause it installed before with these drivers. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thx!

Yes..the Nv control panel from desktop is missing in 180.xx but in DOX 180 drivers control panel exist as always. any solution how to turn it on? i dont like the panel from the settings..

I put a shortcut into Start menu. Or make a quick launch button.

Guest Brownstone

Thx for the replys. The control panel files did install into the system32 folder correctly but yeah for some reason now as I said they don't wanna load up unless done manually.

Also under desktop color settings the option for 'image sharpening' will not let me change it? Anyone know why this is?

Thx!

to create the link to Nvidia control panel when right clicking go into win dows control panel, then click nvidia control panel. select VIEW/ ADVVANCED and 'add desktop context menu"

Well, forgot it even after tried it long time ago. Thx for reminding.