LaptopVideo2Go Forums

F***ing Geforce 8600mGT-512 mb---Cod World at War

Guest Alex

Hey, i play the new Call of Duty world at War with Geforce 8600m GT 512mb. sometimes it freezes the screen, and i have to press ctrl+alt+del to get back in the game. i had the same problem with cod 4, but at that time i updated my graphic to the latest, and after that it ran smooth, but now i have the problem in cod 5. I have tried all new drivers on this site, exept from the forceware 180.84,and i know that im not the only one who have this problem. =(

My System: Laptop

Acer Aspire 7720g

Intel core duo 2 2,4 ghz

3 gb ddr2

Nvidia geforce 8600mGT 512 up to 1280mb

Anybody have a solution, or a suggest of what i could try ? i hope someone knows what to do=(

Thanks for the help=)

My bro has the same lap, and he uses doxs 178.24 v1.1, and had no problems such as that.

Screw Firefox! Opera FTW!!!!

All of the alternative browsers are supposed to be on the same team against IE!

All of the alternative browsers are supposed to be on the same team against IE!

Indeed, but you are replying to my signature, and this thread has nothing to do with that topic, so your post has 2 reasons why it shouldn't be here.......

sounds like the temps are too hot...try another driver..if you use rivatuner or other overclocking tools this may be the reason

• 3 weeks later...