Top Posters In This Topic

• zipper

• ExNihilo

• Andrew55

• SD403

Seems to be just 1024x768 there.

Can someone please help me??

I have a Compaq cq-50 100us

I try installing these new beta mobile drivers from nvidia but when I try to install them it says that it could not find compatible drivers in my system.

Should I try to uninstall my current drivers and install these new ones?

I installed via have disk method as my card wasn't supported either.

Guest Bouncer

Hi, does anyone know if these are the same same release as the one from Nvidia website?

The one from nvidia.com seems to install just fine whereas this one still requires the modded inf to install eventhough my GPU is supported.

Thanks

It said my GPU was supported too, but I guess not. It did however install the HD Audio drivers ONLY. No video drivers were installed. I didn't do the 'have disc' method. So, I put the Dox 180.70 drivers back on, and it works like before, only now I have video and audio from my HDMI. SWEET!

use this driver, but use the modified inf file that is next to the download of the driver. this should help your situation

use this driver, but use the modified inf file that is next to the download of the driver. this should help your situation

Got it to work. I used this driver, and when I benchmarked it with 3DMark06, my OC'd video card shut down. I had to change the settings, and eventually lost ~300 points. Also, there is no nvidia conrol panel. I can't set the quality of anything, and that's annoying. I went back to Dox's 180.70 again. Hey Dox, can you do something with these drivers please?

Works very well, very stable, no aero lag and sleep mode works. This is the way a driver should be made. Can't tell the difference between these and 180.84 performance wise.

In fallout 3 I used to average over 10 crashes a day with 180.84 plus graphics glitches, now with these I don't get 2-4 crashes a day with no graphics glitches. Highly recommended.

1+ to Nvidia

:)

These driver seems to cause downclocking when I OC my gpu even by a small amount. With some older drivers, I can OC it to 630/430 and play for hours but now even at 550/425 I experience downclocking. Everything's working fine at default clocks though.

nice. overclocked my card and there was no downclocking. temps never went over 79°. tested with warhead and fallout 3

Hello.

I have HP pavillian DV2601TX notebook,I am getting error "Display Driver nvlddmkm stopped responding, has successfully recovered" since 1 week. i formated my whole hard drive and installed driver for graphics from HP website.

I want to install my display driver which fix my problem.

I heard that this error is due to the new drivers are attempting to access a old driver file. so we need to rename nvlddmkm.sys to nvlddmkm.sys.old. now we need to expand using dos command "EXPAND.EXE nvlddmkm.sy_ nvlddmkm.sys"

When the expansion is complete, we have to copy the new nvlddmkm.sys to windows/system32/drivers .

Well i come here coz i dont want to do these all things. I want to know that by download your modded driver and inf can fix my issue?

i have to download your driver and inf file. then i have to extract 17928 and paste inf file into it. then i have to install the driver and it will fix my issue...

I am noob and dont know much so please help me by guiding step by step.

respect and regards

my OC'd video card shut down. I had to change the settings, and eventually lost ~300 points. Also, there is no nvidia conrol panel. I can't set the quality of anything, and that's annoying. I went back to Dox's 180.70 again. Hey Dox, can you do something with these drivers please?
The control panel is only removed from right click on desktop, but you can still access it in your system control panel.

To enable it on desktop, go into Nvidia Control Panel -> View -> Add Desktop Context Menu.

Edited by darkwatch

you can add it back to the right click menu by going to windows contol panel, then nVidia control panel

view/ advanced

view/ add desktop to concept menu

cool?

than u can change settings and performance vs' quality

exactly... didnt see your post. nice one :)

Does this driver works with the 8400M GT?

I've tried every possible working drivers but i think i'm having a videocard problem cuz everytime i install new drivers it finishes the install, reboot and after loading Vista it just stalls, and dont work anymore, i need to reboot on safe mode, uninstall drivers and go back on Vista default drivers to get vista working, i've been doing this almost all week.

Any help? Thanks.

Can't say, but it's one of the most compatible recent drivers, so worth trying. You probably need to use it with the modified inf.

Can't say, but it's one of the most compatible recent drivers, so worth trying. You probably need to use it with the modified inf.

I did use the modified inf. :)

Thx anyway.

System: Dell Vostro 1500/Core2Duo T7500/4GB RAM/250GB HDD/Geforce 8600M GT/Vista x86 SP1

Stalker - Shadow of Chernobyl [Version 1.006]: Game crashes at loading screen.

Star Wars - Republic Commando: The game runs fine with these drivers, but after a while it freezes for 15 seconds and then continue without a problem. Very strange ?!?

XIII [Version 1.1] / No One Lives Forever 2 [Version 1.3]: Games runs fine. But if laptop is setted to "balanced" energy profile, there are stutters. Setting the laptop to "high performance" removes the stuttering.

Hello everyone!

I am new to this as well. I just got a new laptop for Christmas from my wife. And it runs awesome! Until I try and play my game (City of Heroes). I can only get about 6-14 FPS, I get better performance from my 5 year old desktop that this was supposed to replace!

My Laptop is a HP g60-127CL, It has the Nvidia GeForce 8200M G video card. I know it's not top of the line or even close.. But my 5 year old fx5200 is kicking the crap out of it at this point!

I tried to install the new drivers from the Nvidia site, 179.28 but it won't let me. And my card is in the list!

Well I checked HP's site and no update there...

I am really not happy with this video card, and I am a big fan of Nvidia!

The whole system is quite nice compared to my old one.

New one: AMD Turion X2 Dueal Core 2 GHZ, 3 gigs of ram, and Nvidia 8200M G 256 mb.

Old one: Petnium 4 2.4 GHZ, 1gig or ram. Nvidia FX5200 256 mb.

Am I insane or should my new laptop spank the old desktop!?!

Any help would be appreciated!

ExNihilo

Yes, your new laptop should 'spank' the old desktop. :)

It's probably just a driver problem.

What error message are you getting?

Yes, your new laptop should 'spank' the old desktop. :)

It's probably just a driver problem.

What error message are you getting?

It tells me that there is no driver computable with my hardware...

I am really beside myself and my wife is really really upset that her ultimate x-mas gift to me is not working out :)

I really want to get it running right, like i know it can

Ex

No need for worry, your problem will be fixed now.

The reason why it isn't working is that your card is not supported by the original inf. What you must do is download the modded inf and put it into the directory of the driver you downloaded and replace the original one. Uninstall your old drivers first, then install these. Your problems should be gone! Good luck!

No need for worry, your problem will be fixed now.

The reason why it isn't working is that your card is not supported by the original inf. What you must do is download the modded inf and put it into the directory of the driver you downloaded and replace the original one. Uninstall your old drivers first, then install these. Your problems should be gone! Good luck!

I WILL TRY THIS AS SOON AS I GET OFF WORK!!!!!!

I am soooooo wanting to get this thing working right! i'll post the results when I get to it.

Ex