LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVidia 7000m driver not working?

HitokiriX

Hi.. First off..I'm new and completely suck at these forum things, and in saying that, I apologize if this is not posted in the correct topic..

I have an acer aspire 5520. I downgraded to windows xp, due to the fact I simply hated vista... I have found all of the drivers for this machine, however, for some reason the only one I've been having problems with is the NVIDIA VGA Driver v6.14.11.145... When I try to install it, it only goes about half way through before giving me multiple errors saying that files are not found... nv4_mini.sy and a large handful of others... I have tried downloading from acerpanam, and other websites galore still with no luck. I'm just curious if anyone else is having this problem, and if so, possibly has a solution? Thnks ahead of time!! This has been driving me crazy! :)

Or you can try the 177.92 (the best for this card) and use either the modded inf provided in the driver page or my modded inf that is in my sig.