LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Geforce 9100 M G

abhisheksohal

I plan to buy an Acer Aspire 4530 with Geforce 9100 M G ,soon. But i find that theres no mention of this GPU in the supported grafix cards list for the forceware, drivers etc. Will these drivers and forceware etc. work with 9100 M G? Also if somone has this laptop can u post the frame rate and settings for all latest games played on it like CoD:WaW ,Prince of persia 2008, farcry 2,crysis etc.

9100M G is included in the latest modified inf.

But i cant find it mentioned anywhere in the list!! :)

please send the link for the modded inf for this geforce 9100 M

thanx

you can find it at every drivers` page on the top. see link "modded .inf" near the drivers download link.

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=22293

If your looking to play games like COD: WAW, Crysis, Far Cry 2 etc then get a better GPU, the 9100M G might be able to play them, but only on the lowest of settings.

Guest abhisheksohal
If your looking to play games like COD: WAW, Crysis, Far Cry 2 etc then get a better GPU, the 9100M G might be able to play them, but only on the lowest of settings.

Check this discussion :

http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102831

Here the guy whose bought this laptop mentions that he can play Cod:WaW at med-high settings with playable frame rates and then he later on also says that it can run GTA 4 at med-high graphics!!

what do u have to say on that?

I dont know how he has managed to get COD5 running at those settings. I have a mate with a GTX260 who struggles to play on thos settings, I have a 9600M GT which is by far superior to a 9100M G and i cant play GTA4 in medium!!!

trust me on this, you don't want a 9100M G for gaming, for everything else its fine!!