LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Cpus not running at right speed

Mastasmurf

Ok so im using RMclock and have disabled the throttling features so my cpus run at a constant now, BUT for some reason they are only running at 1.5 instead of 2.2 (which they are). Bios is no help either, probably the WORST bios i have ever come across, absolutely NO customization available in there....

Any suggestions?

Ok so im using RMclock and have disabled the throttling features so my cpus run at a constant now, BUT for some reason they are only running at 1.5 instead of 2.2 (which they are). Bios is no help either, probably the WORST bios i have ever come across, absolutely NO customization available in there....

Any suggestions?

I cant get my fid and vid to max out.... i think thats the problem.... anyone know how to do this with rmclock, i cant seem to find the right setting

you will need to set the multiplyer to maximum settings. maybe even the voltage as that will often keep the cpu speed at its minimum