LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Gamer needing help - 8600M GS

Lovelace

Hi guys, appologies if something like this has been asked before, I've been googling for a long time now and getting very stressed... people here seem to know what they are on about!

I've got a laptop with an nVidia 8600M GS gfx card, and I know this is the place to come for the drivers for it.

I just installed a windows update and now my games aren't running very well. I mostly play Counter Strike: Source and various online RPGs. I've been getting some issues regarding graphics (jumping+fps drops+crashes).

I don't have a clue when it comes to drivers or anything technical really so could somebody please give me some pointers as to which drivers would suit best?

Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU T7700 @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz

RAM: 2.00GB

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Cheers!

Hi guys, appologies if something like this has been asked before, I've been googling for a long time now and getting very stressed... people here seem to know what they are on about!

I've got a laptop with an nVidia 8600M GS gfx card, and I know this is the place to come for the drivers for it.

I just installed a windows update and now my games aren't running very well. I mostly play Counter Strike: Source and various online RPGs. I've been getting some issues regarding graphics (jumping+fps drops+crashes).

I don't have a clue when it comes to drivers or anything technical really so could somebody please give me some pointers as to which drivers would suit best?

Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU T7700 @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz

RAM: 2.00GB

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Cheers!

Try these for gaming, they are high optimised by Dox.

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=22225

If you will get some issues you may also try 179.28 :)

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=22324