LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v185.20 Windows XP 32bit | NVIDIA

mobilenvidia

But resume from sleep mode doesn't seem to work. :) Never mind!

try the Dox version of this driver. maybe it could help

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ACP0WER

• jase79

• Mushu

• eleron911

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is clearly in the modded .inf and not in the driver. I have 800x600x4 with the modded .inf like others. But when I install with original unmodified .inf (it have my 8600M GT), I got normal colors and resolution. Some problems still exists. F.e. this driver (like Dox one too) can't return after Stand By (Dox 182.05 can).

Edited by Ache

:) Install dox's 182.05 best benchmarks when overclocked i can get 7013 with my 8600M gs 256mb ram no single problem occured while installing/using

is that on 3dmark06? :)

Driver works very good with my 8600m GT - Counterstrike: Source has 10-20 fps less and theres a bug In photoshop cs4 which fragments the brush previews ^^

• 2 weeks later...

is it gonna work with my amilo m3438g with Geforce 6600? i have now the oldies from fujitsu website and i wanna get rid of them.

I got this to work on the 6150. :) But when I tried reinstalling it gives me the lowest bit (4bits) and 800*600 resolution... Might try again later.

I've got an HP Pavillion DV9623CL with the Geforce 7150 GO integrated chipset and once I dropped the modded inf file into the 185.20 folder with the install files, i ran setup, it ran fine, told me to reboot, etc.

however, when I reboot, it seems like it's defaulting back to "standard vga adaptor"

I tried to uninstall and when rebooting into safe mode, it automatically finds and installs the basic old vga driver again instead of letting me point it to the nvidia drivers.

I even went to HP's website, downloaded the vista 32 drivers for the video device, dropped the INF file into that folder, installed them... still does the same thing.

If I try to manually update the driver file and point to any of these driver folders, it says that windows has determined that the software is up to date.

any help or ideas?

EDIT: Ok WTF I did a right click update driver in device manager and instead of pointing it to the specific nvidia folder, I just told it to blindly grope the C drive for something better and it found them... hm.. oh well.. yay I guess.

Edited by FastRedPonyCar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mesh i didnt understand whatever u told can u be somewhat clear please because i cant understand anything there i have 8600m gs

wow finally i had DONE IT the problem is with modified infzzzz

• 7 months later...