LaptopVideo2Go Forums

9600m GT or 9700m GT on M3438G?

Guest Dany

Hi,

I ordered a few days ago a 9700m GT for my amilo Pi1556.

As soon as I get the card I'll test it, run a few bench and let you know guys how it performs (if it works of course...)

Anyway if it works on Pi1556 it should work as well on your m3438.

You should wait n' see

So far haven't seen anybody to do it; I'm as a 4438 owner also a little interested.

Hi,

I ordered a few days ago a 9700m GT for my amilo Pi1556.

As soon as I get the card I'll test it, run a few bench and let you know guys how it performs (if it works of course...)

Anyway if it works on Pi1556 it should work as well on your m3438.

You should wait n' see

People. Where do you get 9700m gt from? I've seen one guy selling them on ebay.de. One of them gone for 300Euros. You need to be out of mine to pay such money just for overcloked 9600m gt card. They are both the same just with higher clock. Don't waste your extra 100 for the 9600m gt you can overclock yourself. I do not believe the gus sells original factory overclocked 9700m gts. I think he overclock them himself. This is what I would do to get extra cash;)