LaptopVideo2Go Forums

help needed with forceware 185.20

Pistino01

hey all,

i installed thease drivers , but at the end of the installation a window pops out, telling me that it had trouble starting service "nvsvc" and that the setup will require a reboot to finish the installation .also at the end , it tells me that the system was not modified . but after the restat nothing happens and when i check what driver version do i have installed it shows that i have version 185.20 . and they seem to work normally, but in the control panel i cant customize some games (for instance, i cant switch V-sync on for X3 Reunion , X3 Terran Conflict , etc. ...) is there any solution to this ??

Thx , Pistino01

hey all,

i installed thease drivers , but at the end of the installation a window pops out, telling me that it had trouble starting service "nvsvc" and that the setup will require a reboot to finish the installation .also at the end , it tells me that the system was not modified . but after the restat nothing happens and when i check what driver version do i have installed it shows that i have version 185.20 . and they seem to work normally, but in the control panel i cant customize some games (for instance, i cant switch V-sync on for X3 Reunion , X3 Terran Conflict , etc. ...) is there any solution to this ??

Thx , Pistino01

Reinstall the existing driver but did not Uninstalls already installed and will work, I had the same problem with 185.20 and reinstall helped. :)

Edited by radixxx

do you mean i need to install the driver 2 times ?? i mean install the driver and then install it over it again ?? sorry i know it doesnt make a lot of sense ...

Thx , Pistino01

Yes, it worked for me !!! Try :)

well the installation seemed to run sommthly , without any problems ... the driver is running, so i guess its ok ...

also ,please can you check if you can customize a game called X3 Reunion in the control panel ?? TY in advance :)

Thx , Pistino01

Edited by Pistino01