LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Forceware 181.20

Dox

Yeah, I removed it, I can see why you may think i didnt since it was in the "full changes" release notes.

I will add that to "Full changes" release notes next time.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dox

• sssniper

• Abdullah Alhabsyi

• Squall_Rinoa89

Hi,

Thx for the driver dox.

But one thought, can u pls restore the powermizer control? lol, i knew u took it out because of some complains, but without it, the GPU will often downclock during games and this drastically reduced the FPS. Or if u are afraid that newbies will complain again, may be u can at least restore the powermizer keys in the registry (i cant find them now)? So those who really want them disabled can do it in the registry.

Once again, thanks for the driver and hope that u can put back powermizer control in the new release :)

just google for powermizer switch and download it, i WILL work for this driver.

and then you can keep using the same powermizer switch for evey driver I release from here on.

side note: I havent got time to work on 181.22, I would like to, if not this week it will come out next week.

just google for powermizer switch and download it, i WILL work for this driver.

and then you can keep using the same powermizer switch for evey driver I release from here on.

side note: I havent got time to work on 181.22, I would like to, if not this week it will come out next week.

Well, I went to search for the switch, but it wont work. When i start it, it says powermizer settings not found and all the buttons are not available for me to press.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=261929

I followed this link to search for the registry keys, but they are all not there. Note, I uninstall the previous drivers with Driver Sweeper, all previous registry keys were removed. So may be you didnt include those keys in this release? thx

post-25361-1232770217_thumb.jpg

post-25361-1232770248_thumb.jpg

HI! I want to report that I got it working well on a Dell M6400 with a nVidia Quadro FX 3700m, i'm running Windows 7 (beta build 7000) and Windows XP 32 sp3 [work Well on both]

thank you,

I noticed also tha this driver version, 181.20, got the WHQL, it's right?

thanks again!

Well, I went to search for the switch, but it wont work. When i start it, it says powermizer settings not found and all the buttons are not available for me to press.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=261929

I followed this link to search for the registry keys, but they are all not there. Note, I uninstall the previous drivers with Driver Sweeper, all previous registry keys were removed. So may be you didnt include those keys in this release? thx

dont worry, I'll get something sorted next release (181.22 or something depends whatrs out in 2 weeks time)

its hard to please EVERYONE.

Yeah, I removed it, I can see why you may think i didnt since it was in the "full changes" release notes.

I will add that to "Full changes" release notes next time.

Thank you all for enlightening me about the physX driver. DOX, you are absolutely right in NOT including the PhysX driver with your drivers. Nvidia do not upgrade that driver with the video driver, and that will save a lot of bandwidth and time.

FYI, the Nvidia M9800 GTS, laptop card has either 500MB or 1 GB of dedicated VRAM . I posted the hw ID from my Gateway P-7805P so Dox can update the info when he gets to it. The ID posted is for the 1GB VRAM version.

Guest alfredo

hey,,there is a driver named coprocessor that is found by my device manager,, and it said that it cannnot find the driver for this hardware..

what is this coprocessor,,and how i get the driver,,thx..

and i very pleased by this forceware,, it increase my laptop performance greatly,,GJ dox,,thx for this driver

hey dox,i'm your big fan.i'm waiting for your next release.181.22whql works greatly on my 8600mgs.especially for mirrorsedge.

by the way mirrorsedge is really a great game.

Guest Bomoogo

Hello Dox!

You may remember me from betatesting your driver. I have also a problem with the hibernate. If i start my Notebook from this state it freezes and some mystic graphic artificas like Matrix!

And you said that you´ll use offical mobile release and so the problem with closing my notebook will be away, but it is still there. It doesn´t turn off the screen if i close it.

Instead the performence is great! I hope you can fix my little Problems in your next release!

Thanks

Bomo

• 4 weeks later...

*Scratching head*

"-Removed Nview and its associated files and reg enteries (XP only)" means that my external monitor connected to notebook's DVI-out will not work with your drivers?.. =/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pcproffy
Should I be concerned that my antivirus freaked out when I D/L the Dox 185.20? Never got a warning just downloading the normal releases.

Check that I mean 181.20