LaptopVideo2Go Forums

please DOX help me

chaozgod

hi DOX,

your really a great man, and I really need you help, I have Acer Aspire 4530 with a processor AMD Turion X2 64 Ultra Dual-core Mobile

and a Video Card NVIDIA GeForce 9100M G and 1GB mem. and 160 GB HD. Windows XP Home Edition SP2 OS.

I need help with my video card, what would be the best suitable forceware for it? I can't play NFS Carbon, etc. and the temperature get to high in a short time only. what would i do??... :) :)

180.84.1?

or

181.20?

I would really appreciate your great help to me. :P

I would recommend 181.20 by Dox, they decrease temp a little bit. What`s your GPU`s temp during gaming? Mine is about 88-92 avg.

NFS Carbon requires 64mb video memory.

Your 9100M is integrated graphics with no dedicated video memory.

Dox does not do technical support on demand, especially as your problem is inadequate hardware.

Which driver is up to you. Try them. sssniper has makes a good recommendation, but you might be better off with 179.28.

hi DOX,

your really a great man, and I really need you help, I have Acer Aspire 4530 with a processor AMD Turion X2 64 Ultra Dual-core Mobile

and a Video Card NVIDIA GeForce 9100M G and 1GB mem. and 160 GB HD. Windows XP Home Edition SP2 OS.

I need help with my video card, what would be the best suitable forceware for it? I can't play NFS Carbon, etc. and the temperature get to high in a short time only. what would i do??... :) :)

180.84.1?

or

181.20?

I would really appreciate your great help to me. :P

If you want a usefull answer you need make a complete question...

What you mean with "i cant play NFS, etc... " lol ??

your problem is only the temp? if so then check your notebook and clear the fans or get a notebook cooler or install the driver 179.24 Acer, not good in benchmark but really great with games and low temps.

If you want a usefull answer you need make a complete question...

What you mean with "i cant play NFS, etc... " lol ??

your problem is only the temp? if so then check your notebook and clear the fans or get a notebook cooler or install the driver 179.24 Acer, not good in benchmark but really great with games and low temps.

what I mean is that i can't play those games that require heavy graphics such as NFS carbon, and other games that has the same requirements, or requires much higher than the said game, and i already checked about the fans and their good, i will surely get a notebook cooler but i want to know if there is some solution that would lessen the heat not stop the heat, and not only by having a notebook cooler or something else.

i already check that 179.24 driver that you said but it doesn't support my 9100M.

Edited by chaozgod

NFS Carbon requires 64mb video memory.

Your 9100M is integrated graphics with no dedicated video memory.

Dox does not do technical support on demand, especially as your problem is inadequate hardware.

Which driver is up to you. Try them. sssniper has makes a good recommendation, but you might be better off with 179.28.

my 9100m does have shared memory as what i have read in this site http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForc...-G.11351.0.html

and im only trying to ask DOX if there is a way to help me play that game with the most efficient way.

but thank for your advise, and the 179.28 driver doesn't support my 9100M.

Edited by chaozgod

I would recommend 181.20 by Dox, they decrease temp a little bit. What`s your GPU`s temp during gaming? Mine is about 88-92 avg.

thanks for the advise i will try it, but is that driver support winXP home edition SP2?? and how can you test the temp of your GPU? i didn't check mine, but its hot , in fact it auto shut off many times when i will try to play NFS.

my 9100m does have shared memory as what i have read in this site http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForc...-G.11351.0.html

and im only trying to ask DOX if there is a way to help me play that game with the most efficient way.

but thank for your advise, i will try it.

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=22595

try these driver... last Acer driver for XP 32bit...

I prefer always use Acer's driver over desktop version... I get better performance and everythiing works good.

with this driver u wont get compatibility problems or any other sh1t

and the 179.28 driver doesn't support my 9100M.

We have a thing here, you might have heard mention of it, it's called a modded INF.

Please, PLEASE read the FAQ/Quickstart Guide before posting.