LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GF 8400M GS

keffo

Hey,

I've been comfortable with my GF8400M GS a long time and finally I got my self a new TV.

When using DOX 181.20 I cant select 1366 x 768 for my new Samsung.

Im acutally a bit confused what driver I should use. I tried a couple of drivers here

during the last months, but never cared that much.

Anyone can sort this out for me? What might be the best driver for my GF8400M GS?

Or any similar card? And of course, performance should be mentioned.

Thanks alot.

Edited by keffo

I don't know what resolutions his drivers supports, so I can't say if that is supported. As an alternative in the meantime, try 179.28 (you don't need modded inf).

You need to use 1360x768, rather than 1366x768. this is because GPU's only support resolutions that are multiples of 8. This is standard, and you only loose 3 lines on each vertical side.

You need to use 1360x768, rather than 1366x768. this is because GPU's only support resolutions that are multiples of 8. This is standard, and you only loose 3 lines on each vertical side.

Oki,

I understand. But somehow I cant manage to get the whole "picture" shown in my TV. For example the Start Menu-button

"dissapears".

Not sure what to do, to new into this :) Or to late to get myself a LCD-tv :)

Thanks!