LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Big PRoblems with Toshiba a100-480

Guest johho

Hello!

I have a Problem with my Toshiba (2 Years old). It uses a Geforce 7600 GO.

The Problem is, that if I dock a second Monitor (like my new LG Flatron W2242T) the monitor isn't recognized correctly.

This means the "new Hardware" sound comes, then the screen flashes black, the monitor is going on, displays the screen a few seconds, then the "hardware removed" sound comes and the Monitor is black again. a few seconds later the "new hardware" sound plays again, and so on and so on.

The screen flashes black a lot during this time, the resolution of the build in TFT AND of the LG Monotor isn't right.

If i use the original Toshiba Driver (Forceware 15xx !!! from 2007!!!) then this error isn't there, but i cant set up the right resolution of 1680X1050 for the LG. The choosable REsolution in control panel goes much higher then 1680x1050, but exspecially this resolution 1680X1024 isn't shown.

now my question:

Which driver version should i use for my card and laptop and how can i get the resolution 1680X1050 work???

greetings

johannes