• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dox

• zipper

• Kestol

• vlank

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, like near every other drivers, these here are also not installable on an Acer Aspire 7530G Laptop (Geforce 9100M G & 9600M) under Vista x64. Probably this is related to the hybrid-power feature.

Principal error reason: The Geforce 9100G chip was never installed. I tried it on every possible way, no chance. It terminated every time with an error like. "The selected drivers doesn't support Windows Vista".

After an half day of testing I will try now nvidia's beta laptop drivers, however, I read somewhere that these one also don't' work on Aspire 7530G. That's all really frustrating.

The absolutely only drivers which where (more or less) installable was v180.70. But if I remember me correctly, it was only possible before the chipset driver installation. I noticed several issues like stability errors, big power consumption, every time empty akku, no wake up from stand by, etc.

I will post this info also on other threads in this forum.

lion10

Geforce 9100M G Hardware ID's

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0844&SUBSYS_014D1025&REV_A2

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0844&SUBSYS_014D1025

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0844&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0844&CC_0300

hello lion, thanks for the report I'll fix it for you striaght away :)

If you could give me a moment to re-upload and try to download and install it again in the next hour.

Please ensure that you clean your cookies in your browser before you download or you'll download the old unfixed file.

regards.

Does not install in Windows 7 Beta. freezes. 181.20 installs just fine tho. even under compatibility mode VISTA

181.20 was for much more stable, becouse now, when im lunching for example Fear Combat i see only black screen , and vista warn me about that driver was stopped woring, and was reocvered.. and over and over, but game doesnt work anymore, im comming back to 181.20, my GPU is 8600GS.

Hi Dox,

Been sometime since i've been here... And never knew there was some special drivers made by you :)

So now i'm really curious if they are good... But before trying... Just some quick questions if you dint mind :)

I'm on a laptop with a Geforce Go 7400 (128mb) with a 1.86Ghz dual core...

Currently i'm using the 174.93 drivers from here...

I read your sticky and everything :P

So my questions.

1. Since i'm using one of the older Graphic Cards, would i still benefit from fps boosts etc?

2. Any other positive benefits i get when changing from 174.93 to Dox 181.22?

3. Photoshop CS4 runs really smooth on my comp... Except when i'm moving layers around... Could your drivers maybe help? (Nvm i you dont know)

Thx for answering in advantage :unsure:

I wanted to thank Dox once again for a set of great tweaked drivers- call of duty plays slightly smoother & a little faster on my dell m1730 w/twin 8700GT

Was using dox's 180.43 before. Sorry, have not done real time testing just ran COD for 30 min's.

Hi Dox,

Been sometime since i've been here... And never knew there was some special drivers made by you :)

So now i'm really curious if they are good... But before trying... Just some quick questions if you dint mind :)

I'm on a laptop with a Geforce Go 7400 (128mb) with a 1.86Ghz dual core...

Currently i'm using the 174.93 drivers from here...

I read your sticky and everything :P

So my questions.

1. Since i'm using one of the older Graphic Cards, would i still benefit from fps boosts etc?

2. Any other positive benefits i get when changing from 174.93 to Dox 181.22?

3. Photoshop CS4 runs really smooth on my comp... Except when i'm moving layers around... Could your drivers maybe help? (Nvm i you dont know)

Thx for answering in advantage :unsure:

1. yep espcially in the performance setting

2. nothing really apart from hopefully a performance boost and fixes in the latest games

3. try this and see :w00t:

Cheers from down under mate, quite a few probs i rekon with this thats not in 181.20.

- 1200x800 not supported (ie anything with 15.4"(some) or 14.1/13.3) like xps1330) cannot run on native =(. Works with normal desktop thou.

- Rivatuner gets glitchy with setting when overclocks. (Will not drop to lowpower/2d when its hot)

Thanks for the drivers mate, thou'll be rolling back to 181.20

Hi! :P

Great work with the drivers!!! :)

But it gives me a BSOD on startup... :unsure:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x00000000,0x00000007,0x00000000,0xF74958E6)

Do you know how to fix this? :w00t:

Here's some info of my system...

Windows XP 32bits SP3
Toshiba Qosmio F20E (Subvendor 1179)
nVidia Geforce Go 6600 (NV43M)
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0148&SUBSYS_00021179&REV_A2
Bios v5.43.02.49.DC
Memory ranges: CF000000-CFFFFFFF , B0000000-BFFFFFFF , CE000000-CEFFFFFF , 000A0000-000BFFFF
IRQ: 16
I/O Ranges: 03B0-03BB , 03C0-03DF

Does this give you any hints on how to solve the problem? :unsure:

If you need any more technical details, just let me know! :)

Edited by XICO2KX

Dox could you do something with 185.20 please, i'm only asking for GTAIV texture fixes, 181.22 is croppy, 3898 points 3dmark06 compare to 185.20 ~4500 points.

Dox could you do something with 185.20 please, i'm only asking for GTAIV texture fixes, 181.22 is croppy, 3898 points 3dmark06 compare to 185.20 ~4500 points.

compare real FPS in real games with those two drivers.

You cant "play" 3d mark 06 so whats the point?

I dont enjoy sitting looking a preety rendering for 8 mins to get a number out.

Benchmarks my 181.22 with 185.20 in real games then get back to me :)

compare real FPS in real games with those two drivers.

You cant "play" 3d mark 06 so whats the point?

I dont enjoy sitting looking a preety rendering for 8 mins to get a number out.

Benchmarks my 181.22 with 185.20 in real games then get back to me :)

Ok GTA IV i got avrg. 20 fps with 185.20 with any other of yr drivers is 14-15 on the same settings

Sorry I wont be modding 185.20, unless I have free time.

I have the GTA IV and do not experience gains like you do on that driver.

Don't think when someone says "jump" I say "how high?!!" :)

I dunno, I do have an optimised 185.20 when it was first released all those weeks ago, I havent taken it further though, who knows.

Maybe if I'm feeling generous it'll come out.

Tried this at last as benchmarker - top results except 3DMarkVantage. Other tests showed steady speedup of 1% which is remarkable at this pretty ripe state of these drivers.

Sorry I wont be modding 185.20, unless I have free time.

I have the GTA IV and do not experience gains like you do on that driver.

Don't think when someone says "jump" I say "how high?!!" :)

I dunno, I do have an optimised 185.20 when it was first released all those weeks ago, I havent taken it further though, who knows.

Maybe if I'm feeling generous it'll come out.

No prob's DOX :)

I have a Macbook Late 2008, with a 9400M. I'm on Boot Camp 2.1 with XP SP3, and Team Fortress 2 crashed now and then, randomly, so Installed these drivers. No errors on startup, 1280x800 is fine, but when I move a window in Windows I see the redraw very slowly. I'm gonna try 181.20 now. Any suggestions?

And then the usual disappointment: no HDMI output on HP, doesn't even recognize my HDTV. Well, that's too familiar with most drivers.

Hi again Dox,

So i decided to give your drivers a go :)

But i have a little problem... I looked at the thread with the original 181.22 XP 32bit version...

And the Orginial INF doesnt show my Nvidia Geforce Go 7400 on the list...

So does that mean i cant run your drivers with my current card?

Edited by Kestol

-Supports all mobile cards from 6-GT100 series and quadro equivalent

My fault :)

Sorry...

Currently formatting my laptop...

And going to give this a shoot after it's done :)

If i would choose performance... Would it only affect gaming? Since i dont really want it to affect video playback or Vista Aero for example :P

no it will affect the whole world.

joke :)

it will only affect gaming and 3D rendering apps.