• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dox

• zipper

• Kestol

• vlank

Top Posters In This Topic

This - until Dox put his fingers on 185.20...

Surprisingly I got the old control panel to pop up with the registry tweak. But it disappeared when I put coolbits on.

What driver are you refering to 181.22 or 185.20?

I'm currently playing with 185.20 so far should be out by wendsday if it all good.

Using your drivers atm :)

Everything is perfect atm...

Quick question...

Your drivers need me to monitor my graphic card tempature???

I really dont like monitoring stuff like that all the time xD

That's why i'm asking :)

No one:D

Just asking.. Since your drivers give FPS boosts... That would maybe result in Higher Tempatures :)

Just asking... So i dont need to monitor :)

Sounds gr8^^

What driver are you refering to 181.22 or 185.20?

I'm currently playing with 185.20 so far should be out by wendsday if it all good.

This comment was for your 181.22 - no other 18x.xx has so far showed the old CP.

i have 'nvlddmkm stopped responding' problem on this driver.Driver is perfect like other dox drivers but i saw this problem first only this driver.warning happening every 10minutes on GtaIV :)

Dont worry I'm working on 185.20 maybe that would be better for ya :)

It will be out soon.

i'm sure it'll be better :) i'm waiting impatiently.Please be quick :)

Dear dox:

many friends are extremely hope you will release one driver which optimize for GTA 4(much better that 180.84), that will be a great achievement !

Dox,

A while ago I downloaded a Forceware version from you that has worked fantastically, so I thought I might check out what's new. To cut to the chase, this is what happened:

1. Downloaded 181.22 as well as Drive Sweeper (from guru3D) (in Normal Mode).

2. Installed Driver Sweeper (in Normal Mode).

3. Uninstalled previous Forceware version through Add or Remove (in Normal Mode).

4. Restarted computer in Safe Mode. Used Driver Sweeper to remove leftover junk from uninstall.

5. Installed 181.22 using Balance. A restart was requested/required, so I restarted. I chose normal startup, but right after the Windows logo screen finished it's thing, a BSOD came on. It identified "Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" as the problem. Any ideas? I was forced to "restart from last successful restart" which is what I am using right now (No driver). I am using Win XP 32 SP3 Nvidia Geforce Go 7400.

Guest chomi_24
Dont worry I'm working on 185.20 maybe that would be better for ya :)

It will be out soon.

And please fix some bugs as many as you can. 185.20 driver only gives me a good score in 3dmark 06 not in Assassin's creed performance wise (lags big time). Don't know about GTA IV I don't have that game, cant' tell.

With 185.20 stock I couldn't install it because it gave me a 4-bit resolution. But trying out the 181.22.1 version now Dox. :)

Dox, I'm sad to report that these drivers do not work on my 7950GTX SLI setup, though, neither did the other 181 optimised driver. Hopefully we can get it to work with the 185 driver.

Hi all,

I have a big (for me) problem with 181.00 181.20 181.22 or DOX optimized

I cannot go anymore in standby mode because I get this error

Google translated= the device driver "Default Screen" is preventing the machine from entering standby. Close all applications and try again. If the problem persists, you may need to update the driver.

standby2yp8.th.jpg

When I deinstall default monitor (s) I get a similar error

standby1op5.th.jpg

With 180 series an older I got in device manager only my Plug'n'play monitor+ a single "default monitor"; with 181 series I have my plug'n'play monitor+ 3 default monitor(s) !!

I also have gone in the registry, found the stringS and removed them, but everytime I reboot, the system reinstall the 3 default monitors;

I have also tried to disable "plug and play " service but it causes the pc to be almost blocked..

I think that is the driver that tries to access the monitors always and doesn't let me go in standby..

I have a notebook with only my laptop monitor, nothing else

Can anyone help me? Dox?

Edited by oile

have you tried to install version 1.1?

that is the version that I have tried to fix that problem.

Is the correct file uploaded for vista 64 for the new sleep issue fixed version, I still had the same sleep issue in vista 64 where the screen would not come back upon waking up as I do normally with the 180.x drivers. This is after a driver removal + cleaning and fresh install of the version released today. Btw I checked and the your original 181.22 and 181.22.1 both have the exact same bytes to the last digit (they might be the same one).

Edited by nvidia562

hello nvidia562

you know what I've gone an done?

Lol

I linked you to the 181.22 original not the 181.22.1 :)

I'll update the links again and it should be fixed gimme a few moments :)

lol thanks DOX, I think no one must have downloaded the new ones, because i downloaded these first when when you had just put up the post and it was the same all day ive been redownloading and checking. So all the feedback you have gotten is probably based on your old original release in this thread :)