• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dox

• zipper

• Kestol

• vlank

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Dox, but the new one doesn't work for me with working powermizer.

Look like the same like the previous one for me. :)

I'm sure i used the new one from the download links

and it has right number and different size

Yeah no problem mate.

I wasnt 100% sure if it would work for every one or not, but it doesnt hurt to try,

some of the guys I given it to says it works for them.

But I did try :)

Note that there should be no side effects from trying the fix so no need to uninstall.

Everything is working for me now! :) now it wakes from sleep well! Thank you very much Dox, it was a very helpful fix!

Yes, obviously I tried the v 1.1..

I'm the one with the "entering standby" problem.

@ Dox:

the LV2G modded .inf works for the regular 181.00 Drivers. is it possible to use the modded .inf from those and replace yours?

no since it will ask for missing files.

I tried fixing the sli issue for your card, but for some reason it drops performance,

If SLI works it works, if it doesnt it doesnt.

just one of those things, you should stick to other drivers if my ones dont work for you.

Guest endgame

hello. i have a question, or two, if anyone has time to answer them. thks.

i'm on an acer7730g with vista pro sp1, core2duo at 2GHz, 4GBs of RAM and a 9600GT mobile with 512

i had some acer original video driver installed (doesn't matter which one), then the nvidia 178.28beta and now the 181.22 dox optimised. i wanted to know, should i uninstall my previous driver before i install a new one? is there any benefit to this? if yes, (only respond to this if the answer to my previous question is yes, do not bother otherwise! :) ) then how do i uninstall it? every time i try, after i reboot, vista automatically installs one of it's own nvidia drivers, which renders my actions useless, since my purpose is to install the new driver on clean space, not over an existing driver. again, ty guys!

Hello! I like your drivers a lot since I've installed it on my G1S; However I recently bought an Acer Aspire 5930G (The one with 3GB Ram, And no fingerprints sensor) And when I install your drivers I can't set the maximum resolution for this laptop (1280x800) the maximum that it allows me to put is 1024x768; Even if i create a custom resolution, on the games the maximun avaible stills 1024x768.

The video card is a 9600M GT 512 MB DDR3 G96 Revision A1

Any tips? I've tried 180.70 and 181.20 of your releases but the problem persists.

Edit: On your new release 185.20 this is fixed :·P :)

Edited by KLaiN

Guest mavrick1

that's strange , i got about 400 more points score in 3dmark06 (5425) :)

and with any other drivers (all the new posted ones) i get (5020-5088).

i dont know how but i works fine and with no problems .

i tried it on 3dmark03 just to make sure but i got the same numbers as the other drivers

any way thanks for ur effort dox :P :)

oh, another thing, 181.22.1 for 32bit vista needs to be fixed! when i try to install it says it's based on the 185.20 drivers. sup with that? seriously dox, u need to step back, take a deep breath and relax, and then get back at it. it seems u'r making a lot of mistakes lately, with the installation files i mean. u'r swamped aren't u?

those won't install on win 7 beta. i downloaded vista 64 one and tried to install it on my 64bit 7, no chance.

nvidia installer won't let me. trying have-disk method later.

Dox, thank you very much for your efforts, but it seems that there is no hope for my Dell Vostro 1310 with 8400M GS. I don't play games, don't use graphical apps, but the sleep problem is not solved yet. This is my primary concern..

These drivers that I tweak are really designed for gamers.

If you want full functionality of your laptop like sleep then use the official nvidia drivers from their site (179.28)

Dox, I've tried them. I've tried many official version with or without modded inf, and of course Dell OEM version 175.97. No luck. Not in XP, not in Vista. Always the same story, the notebook isn't waking up.

Maybe u can explain me how to apply only the sleep tweak, and I'll try to implement it on OEM drivers?

First of all, thanks a lot for your effort DOX, really appreciate it. :P

Before, I used your´s 180.84.1 and was happy with them, then came the 181.22.1 and they´re as good as the ones I mentioned before, really happy with them.

The thing is, it happened with 180.84.1 it still does with 181.22.1, the waking up works but partially. If I´m plugged in AC power, with battery or not, it resumes fine from the sleep mode. If I try waking up from sleep mode when using only battery it doesn´t work, I have to shutdown manually. And if I´m plugged in AC power with battery on and unplug the AC then system will freeze and I´ll have to shutdown manually.

That´s the only things that doesn´t work fine for me, very happy with the drivers, they perform well, my gpu is a NVIDIA Geforce 8400M G so can´t ask much. :)

I have my CPU undervolted but I don´t think that´s the issue.

Keep up the good work. :)

Take care

Edited by giga.ultra