LaptopVideo2Go Forums
Dox

Forceware 181.22

Guest Zako

The 179.28 doesnt work for me... It downclock when im not playing, but when i open my game it doesnt clock up again...

Can you recomend a driver there is working with sleep, and is good for playing?

Guest Guest

I have Asus G1S with 8600M GT and sleep with 181.22 doesn't work for me on Windows 7 x64

radixxx

Probably the best driver DOX, everything works well Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit :)

Seelus

Im using 181.22.1 Dox driver, and when im running game FEAR Combat(mean when im joning to the server) sometimes my lapppy gets freezy, and only 1 think which i can do is switching off by stanby button... It's not happening all the time, but its really annoying. The GPU wasn't OC. And sometimes drivers switching off(mean on the toolbar near cloak there is something like exclamation(!) in yellow triangle). Anyone got same problems? I got 8600M GS.

Guest CaptainTaco

The only problem I have with your drivers is that due to the optimizations I am unable to use the Stereoscopy driver by NVidia with them. Its so hard to decide which I like more, the major boost in performance I get from your driver, or playing Left 4 Dead and other games in 3d. I would love to see a release of your driver that still allows the stereoscopy to be added to the control pannel upon install.

Dox

sure expect it next release :)

tvmjr76

Dox,

Your signature says that because my ISP is Wildblue, I cannot download your drivers.

Why is this?

Is there another way to get them?

Thanks.

Dox

its a joke.

tvmjr76

Doesn't seem like a joke... When I try to download, I get a 404 with this text:

It appears something was misplaced.

Error: The request for '/error/leech' was not found on this server.

But the link is correct (http://files.laptopvideo2go.com/Dox/XP/XP_181.22.1.exe)

I've tried it many times.

Guest thegreatsquare

1-Dox, I love your drivers. [i'd love them on my desktop more if more were available for it]

2-I'm using the performance settings on a Toshiba SLi1. I decided to pop in Morrowind [disabled SLI for it] after about 9 months away from it. It loads up fine, but freezes the moment I try to move. Does it sound like an issue with your driver and and just some older game or should I look at something else for the solution?

Thanks.

Guest rasmah.pt

great drivers ! using on VIsta x64 sp1 !

with Geforce Go 7400 !

i shall go to Xp x64 sp3 , but u r dont release more :)

are you ?

thanks !: D

Dox

Sorry but no more XP x64 release.

Guest Guest

Dox, is your "Balance" inf equivalant to the stock quality and performance? Or is it a little more quality somehow?

Dox

Trying to get more quality and smoother fps with it, with minimal loss to performance.

Bill

Yeah I'd like you retain the stereoscopic functionality on the few drivers that have it.

That is primarily what these are for.

I personally don't have a good setup (yet) to fully use stereo but I would like to test it myself (just to make sure I can get it running in anaglyph mode) on behalf of other members who cannot get it to work correctly.

Now that I've found these however, it might be time to build a 3rd HD projector for a little polarization testing...

Guest Guest
Hi Dox,

im with 8800m gtx sli on vista 32. might be a dumb question but is there a reason why my screen saver, for example mystify or bubbles, would stutter instead of running smoothly with your drivers? gaming-wise all is fine.

thanks

hm, never mind, fixed it by setting global anti-aliasing settings to application controlled. Feel free to delete these two useless posts :)

husky55

Just a head up. This driver works much better in my 9800M GTS, eliminating weird behaviors, conflicts witth wifi etc...No problem with sleep or hibernation either.

Bill
hm, never mind, fixed it by setting global anti-aliasing settings to application controlled. Feel free to delete these two useless posts :)

Your posts weren't useless. There might be someone else with the same problem.

I deleted your first post to keep the topic slightly more concise though.

Of course my post isn't helping... (on topic anyway)

xKim_H

Best driver ever! i can even overclock mine 9500m GS without overheating :) Thx DOX ! :)

Guest Sko

Why aren't the links working anymore...specifically the Vista 32-bit download link? Can they updated/fixed? Thanks!

Guest Guest

Sorry...I should have been a bit more specific...the specific download link I'm referencing is the ".1" version for the Vista 32-bit version.

Bill

All the 181.22.1 links in the first post of this topic work fine for me as of right now.

As of right now I'm also changing the topic title to reflect that these are Dox's drivers.

Its confusing getting emails with the non-Dox title and .1 mentioned at the same time...

Also as of right now I'm starting my assault on signature thieves stealing my photobucket bandwidth.

You have been warned. (looks at xKim_H :) )

Edit: Scratch the topic renaming, I just noticed Dox has his own section.

Sneaky Admins....

Guest h0rsti

the DOX drivers won't install for me on x64 win7 build7000 :)

other tweaked and non tweaked ones can be installed, these say that no supported hardware is present...

zotac geforce gtx260²