LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Just install windows vista,

Logmeon

Hello. I just install vista ultimate 32-bit on my laptop with geforce nvidia go 6600, 1733mhz pentium M, 2gb ram.

I found a driver to go6600 with modded inf, and it works fine. But I lost temperatur-settings and desktop-toolbar (rightclick on desktop and get the nvidia settings).

Physx dont work on go6600?

Edited by Logmeon

you are using dox's inf? and no physx will not work on the 6600. the dox inf disables the desktop right click shortcut for the nvidia control panel

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using go6600 driver-version 7.15.11.8520 from 26.12.2008. Guess thats the latest.

I also have not been able to update to any newer driver on my Intel pro wireless 2915ABG network connection. The driver I have is from 21.06.2006. Have been on intel homepage and downloaded driverupdate file, but I still have the same old one. Dont know if anyone could help me with this.

If anyone is running Vista with the same network card with a newer driver, please let me know.