LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Crysis Warhead

Bades

Right, Played through Crysis Warhead perfectly until the last level. When loading, it will reach about 79% before a CTD occurs. Tried runnig this game on dx9 and dx10, but it crashes on both.

Seems as though quite a few people have this issue but as of yet, no fix. I have tried minimising the settings and resolution and a reinstall but it still doesnt want to work. I'm pretty sure its not the drivers either.

Seems weird, all the other levels work fine and the original crysis which i own, does not crash at all.

Any ideas?

I think so, there has only been one patch for Warhead so far and 3 patches for wars. I have the steam version so it automatically updates it anyway.

hi,

i have a nvidia 8600M gt and an intel t7400 (~2x2.2ghz) and 2gb ram ddr2 667mhz i try to play crysis 2 but after that i install that and go to launch it , on the screen appera a message that report: the file IntelLaptopGaming.dll is missed. but i have seen on the bin32 folder and the file is present.

i have try a lot of nvidia driver and reinstall game with different file, and appear the same error....

Can someone upload this file please, this is very small, PLEASE :)

thanks

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Problem signature

Application Name: crysis.exe

Application Version: 1.1.1.710

Application Timestamp: 49707086

Fault Module Name: MSVCR80.dll

Fault Module Version: 8.0.50727.1434

Fault Module Timestamp: 4757746d

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0001500a

OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 2057

Additional Information 1: 7e93

Additional Information 2: 87e8e234b1e765fc849b70e759f962d1

Additional Information 3: 716d

Additional Information 4: 077547d522988713d01032f8477b31d5

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 1123880032

please my problem is:

i have a nvidia 8600M gt and an intel t7400 (~2x2.2ghz) and 2gb ram ddr2 667mhz i try to play crysis 2 but after that i install that and go to launch it , on the screen appera a message that report: the file IntelLaptopGaming.dll is missed. but i have seen on the bin32 folder and the file is present.

i have try a lot of nvidia driver and reinstall game with different file, and appear the same error....

Can someone upload this file please, this is very small, PLEASE :)

i have tryed fcx.exe but nothing

thanks