NVIDIA System Tools with ESA Support

Version: 6.03

Release Date: 09.01.2009

Operating System: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit,

Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit

Language: English (International)

File Size: 62.32MB

NVIDIA System Tools v6.03

Probably it's the driver, change the graphics card driver and see what's going on , with me everything is working correctly, I use the driver's DOX :

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=22937

Should you have questions feel free to ask.

Good luck :)

Working fine for me with Vista x64 and 180.87

It's been available for a while - running right now with 179.28 on the 9500M GS, rock-solid.

works for me on Vista 32-bit with 185.20

Edited by StaFForD

I succeeded to make it not installable by uninstalling 6.02 and cleaning registry - I get just "another version is installed" error. Nothing can be seen in add/remove software and my registry is also cleaned - must get info what there might still be hiding - or get rid of everything connected with NVidia...

Found out I'm not alone with this problem but couldn't find a solution so far. No cleaning or uninstalling could get rid of that nag. At last I tried an older version of NTune, some 5.x from late 2007. It installed without problems - probably could remove clashing stuff what the new System Tools can't do. Sigh.

maybe try reinstalling the previous version (after removing the 5.X) then uninstalling it, then installing 6.03 again?

That's what I thought too but got enough for some time - at least got the most important things back with NTune. Perhaps later...

Registry cleaning gave nothing. But installing NTune 5.x and uninstalling again gave the opportunity to install 6.03 witout problems.

• 3 months later...
Guest Alex

Could someone already do overclock with these drivers? ... now I am downloading the nvidia system tools, maybe be better than the rivatuner, not? ...

anyhow I will experiment, jeje, already I could enable like the overclock also, only it was necessary to modify something in the power user option of the rivatuner and capichi...

Regards!...

:)

I've always had similar results for RivaTuner and Nvidia System Tools/NTune - both have been able to overclock my unproblematic GFX card.

Guest Alex
got a freeze if i wanna start the Control Panel or one of this tools.

i am using a 9650m GT 512MB GDDR3 with 179.28

The same thing happens to me, and already try often, the screen freezes ... I am using the last drivers of dox in my 9600m gt, do not be where it will be the problem ... but good, I will remain with the rivatuner that never trumped me, jeje...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

When it frezzes. Sometimes it can do the driver. You would have to get a up todate driver.