LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Slowness on opening and clicking

Multiproxy

Hello all. I found this forum new and it looks like a good site which has a lot of experinced member of directors. I bought a laptop two days ago. I installed xp and all of its drivers, but I have a little problem.My problem is that there is a very little slowwnes while I am opening a folder or clicking its section.For example: when I am open ms word 2007, it does not open quickly and it does not open late at the same time, but there is a little slowness when it is opening.When I click its option like page setup, view or anything, computer waits very little time. As to game, it is good. I can play the goodgames, such as farcry2 and fm09 easily. My laptop features: INTEL Core 2 Duo P8600 ,2.4GHz (3MB cache, 1066 MHz FSB),Intel PM45 + ICH9M chipset,3gb DDR2 800MHz ram, ® GeForce 9600M GS DirectX 10M GS ,3 MB L2 cache AND 320 GB HDD,15.4 inc TFT-LCD WXGA 1280 x 800 . Where may this problem be related to? I download the latest driver form nvidia webside but when I am trying to install it, it says my card is not supported, but my model of card writes in the list that they give.Please help me.What should I do?Thanks....

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
Hello all. I found this forum new and it looks like a good site which has a lot of experinced member of directors. I bought a laptop two days ago. I installed xp and all of its drivers, but I have a little problem.My problem is that there is a very little slowwnes while I am opening a folder or clicking its section.For example: when I am open ms word 2007, it does not open quickly and it does not open late at the same time, but there is a little slowness when it is opening.When I click its option like page setup, view or anything, computer waits very little time. As to game, it is good. I can play the goodgames, such as farcry2 and fm09 easily. My laptop features: INTEL Core 2 Duo P8600 ,2.4GHz (3MB cache, 1066 MHz FSB),Intel PM45 + ICH9M chipset,3gb DDR2 800MHz ram, ® GeForce 9600M GS DirectX 10M GS ,3 MB L2 cache AND 320 GB HDD,15.4 inc TFT-LCD WXGA 1280 x 800 . Where may this problem be related to? I download the latest driver form nvidia webside but when I am trying to install it, it says my card is not supported, but my model of card writes in the list that they give.Please help me.What should I do?Thanks....

Exactly The Same Problem

Exactly The Same Problem

Exactly The Same Problem

Please Help