LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Go 7900GS stuttering

Guest Yannick

Guest Yannick

Hi, i dont know if there was any other topic like this, im sorry if theres one open but i want to know, if theres solutions yet for the GO 7900GS Stuttering on Vista? My graphic card in almost games does little breaks and thats stupid, and Toshiba doesnt have decent drivers. I've drivers from here 179.28, but well all drivers since 160.xx are making me this... so its Vista problem or theres no solution? Thanks!

Guest Yannick

That download is for XP, and i've Vista, so its my question to know if its the graphic card that doesnt work good with vista? Should be work full 100% on XP instead Vista the graphic card?

Works fine for me on Vista, I have however overclocked it to 600, 600, and 2d clocks at 200, 200.

I overclocked it via BIOS flashing, not software related. Currently I'm using DOX 181.22, on 64 bit vista.