LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Quadro FX 2500 M Help please

mithandra

Hi All,

I am pulling my hair out at the moment.

I have an Alienware m7700 laptop which has a Quadro FX 2500 M 512MB card inside, I am trying to install Vista 32 bit but just cannot get anything to work from NVIDIA

I have downloaded a few of the 87.xx drivers and have tried to install them from this site but all I seem to get is a blank screen when the laptop reboots after installing the drivers, i hear sound so the system is working but with no display.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some known working drivers for the m7700 please

Thanks in advance

Mithandra

Edited by mithandra

Hi Guys,

Well I have managed to find drivers that sort of work apart from the screen resolution. 185.20

my screen can do 1920 x 1200 but i do not get th option to have this resolution. i only have te option to have 1920 x 1080. does anyone know how I can change the inf file to allow this resolution?

I have attached the inf file which I downloaded from the site.

thanks in advance

Mithandra

nv_disp.inf