LaptopVideo2Go Forums

question about my geforce 8400M GS

One158

I have a Nvidea geForce 8400M GS. its a laptop card and i'm running windows vista 32 bit.

i want to update this card but the problem is that i simply cant find the right drivers. i downloaded a few drivers but every time i want to install it says that it isnt the right driver for my card. I think that i keep downloading geforce 8400 GS drivers and not 8400'm' gs. could somebody find me the right drivers for this card please? i would really appreciate it.

i never experienced problems with this card but now that ive bought the game 'warhammer 40 000: Dawn of war 2' the game kinda runs slow. i know my card can handle it but i just never updated my drivers. so i hope somebody could help me find the right drivers for my card please?

thx.

It's OK, but 179.48 is probably better...

thanks everybody, i downloaded a driver that increased some of my performance and everything is perfect now :)