LaptopVideo2Go Forums

181.71 windows 7 beta drivers

Dox

You need a specific modded inf.

Do you have create it ?

i added my card ID to nvdia inf to allow installation and all just works fine, runs smooth, etc but... im getting insane temps. the max temperature uses to be 80º and if its too hot at home in a rare special case may reach 85º. but now average temps are over 90º O__O

does nvidia plan to burn our motherboards with this drivers on windows 7?

Edited by Beyond

Is the driver working on my go 7600? I ask, because i wanna install win7 in a few days.

thx a lot!

Asus G2Sg, x64 drivers not working. Installer runs normally but doesn't copy any files.

Edited by Archinowsk

Just redid these drivers, somehow 10 files went AWOL from x64 and 5 from x86

Can honestly say have no idea why this happened.

Try it now, as it would have been uploading still

The driver installs as it should now, juts tried it in Vista x64 so should work even better in Windows 7

yea blue screen page fault cz of nvlddmkm.sys, system exception, page fault cz of nvlddmkm.sys, system exception, page fault cz of nvlddmkm.sys, system exception, etc always switching those 2 kind of errors in blue screen as long i keep trying to load windows.

I just go to safe mode and uninstall driver then i reinstall with nvidia site driver adding my card ID with G86_0 mode to nvidia inf (as i did b4 pieter add modded inf) and works fine except that i get super high temps 90-95º under load.

NVIDIA 8400M GT

Edited by Beyond

silly question: you are trying to install these on win 7 and not vista?

yes in windows 7 but as you should know when we register there is no windows 7 option so i choosed vista for my profile :)

Edited by Beyond

a question for driver modders: how can you mod a driver to give lower temps?

Edited by SCARFACE69

BSOD also when trying to install. Won't install as-is. I have to use modded INF, and that create a BSOD on my 8800M GTS. And yes, this is Windows 7.

BSOD for me too, using the x64 drivers with modded .inf. I have a 8600M GT (Dell XPS m1530) and Windows 7 build 7000 (Beta 1).