LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Nvidia geforce Go 7400

welshy

Firstly i would just like to say hello to everyone :) ok i have a Sony Vaio VGN-FE28H with a nvidia Geforce Go 7400 with TurboCache supporting 256mb!! what ever that means :) anyway i was just hoping someone could point me to the right sort of driver that will work with this laptop, and if i need a different Inf file or something. any help would be very much appreciated thanks

Principally any of our drivers with the modified inf should work - but can't say which one is good for your hardware. Other Vaio users?

Thanks for the reply :) However i did try the one of the drivers off your website and used a inf file, the driver installed fine, but after system reboot the driver didnt work :)

I have the same VCard, but on a HP Pavillion.

I was using 180.40 (or 44 cant remember), with pretty good results, decided to upgrade to the latest: 182.05, and It's been blasting everytime I get into a more demanding game... Fallout 3 excels that that.

With the 180.44, It'd crash back to windows, now, its dropping my PC completely.

still, Its been a long time since I did a clean install... Might be in order.

I'm interested to find out what other GO 7400 users have recomend.