LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Windows 7 x64 7058 + 181.11 Drivers

mabix

Hi guys, sorry im a newbie to the forum, and not the most knowledgable when it comes to this area, and I really need help

NVIDIA Geforce 8200M G, 256 Dedicated, 1151MB Shared

Just fresh installed Windows 7 x64 7058. went straight to the NVIDIA site to get drivers, and downloaded 181.11 64bit, which was prerelease WDDM1.1 for Windows 7. Suprise suprise when I went to install them, Device Manager popped up that the drivers weren't compatible with this version of Windows ?_?

So I headed over to laptopvideo2go.com and downloaded 181.11 with the modded INF. they installed , but bluescreen on restart with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA and the file is nvlddmkm.sys

ASAP help would be much much appreciated, specs are below.

First of all it is probably the 7057 distribution. Secondly probably your video card is not supported by the drivers. Not all video cards are supported in the official windows 7 drivers.