LaptopVideo2Go Forums

sony vaio downgrade

Guest sweetsebastian82

Guest sweetsebastian82

hello i want to install xp on sony vaio vgn-FZ18e and i dont know how to put all those drivers to work properly. cam somebody help me please ? i'll be grateful. thanks

Im right now uploading every XP driver working for the Sony Vaio FZ240E ... you should check the specifications of this laptop

and if it matches with yours it will probably work, I have a FZ350FE and it worked :) , if you need a step-by-step guide

I can translade it since its in spanish, but for now..., considering its over 5 posts... Ill translade it with google :) ...

Anyway if you need help just tell me

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev...|en|&swap=1

I hope it works for you

Seg.

Guest sweetsebastian82

i still cant find the n vidia driver.. and i am not sure that i will finish this till the winter is comming .. :) seems very hard for me .. i would like to have a way to chat with you , yahoo messenger or maybe skype . please tell me how can we do. i wait your answer thanks