LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA Geforce 7150M / nForce 630m

Guest matt millbank

Guest matt millbank

Hi Anyone who can help..

I have a HP Pavilion dv9000 laptop and yesteday when I turned it on the screen resolution looked funny. I went to the control panel and tried to change the resolution. It appeared that the graphics card has disappeared and was only offering me a default monitor which max setting is 1024 x 768. I then went to device manager and clicked on the Nvidia Geforce icon and as it had an error triangle next to it. In the device status it says the below -

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.

I clicked solutions and windows didn't offer anything up - can someone advise we i can do to rectify this

Thanks

Matt

Guest Nismo91

i suggest u use Dox Optimised 185.20 driver.

not sure if 7150 is supported but 7-series lineup is mostly supported.

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....t=0&start=0

just download ans install, see if it works. when install ask for selection, choose balanced. hope it works without issues.

after install u should be seeing ur display device as : nVidia GeForce 7150M (Dox Optimised 185.20)

• 2 months later...

download driver 167.58,its the best out there.

• 3 months later...

will other confirm this? im not saying anything about being wrong or right,. I just want to make sure... anyone else?