LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Crysis Warhead, IntelLaptopGaming.dll is missed

Gigione

hi to everyone,

I too have this problem,

after i install the game and go to launch it , on the screen apper a message that write: the file IntelLaptopGaming.dll is missed. but i have seen on the bin32 folder and the file is present.

i have tried to change a lot of paul.dll and to make a shortcut of the launch on the desktop but the error remains.

I am sure that the IntelLaptopGaming.dll is damaged.

I saw that there file fxc.exe is missing(is not present in the bin32 folder).

i have triede to install the game but the problem rmains.

My hardware ; i have tried with intel core 2 duo t7200 t7400, t7600G , 2gbram or 4gbram , with ati mobility 3650 gddr3 or Nvidia 9600M gt gddr3, hdd 7200 rpm and a lot of video driver for both the grafic cards but the problem remains.

Please can someone kindly upload the two(fxc.exe and intellaptopgaming.dll) files in this space, they are very small around 110Kb both , thank you in advance.

:)

Hi.

After I read your post i looked in CW dir and didnt found fxc.exe, so I think that this file shouldnt be there at all.

With no problem i can upload IntelLaptopGaming.dll.

Hope it will help you

IntelLaptopGaming.rar

Hi.

After I read your post i looked in CW dir and didnt found fxc.exe, so I think that this file shouldnt be there at all.

With no problem i can upload IntelLaptopGaming.dll.

Hope it will help you

thank you very much , for the file.

I have tried , but i have the same error...

are you sure that you don't have the fxc.exe in bin32 folder? because i have read that to resolve this problem is important to launch fxc in bin32 folder , and than launch crysis.

i see that some perople download you file , and i think this is a common problem.

thanks again

fxc is not in my warhead folder, however you could download it (i saw it in google for Far Cry 2).

I think your DirectX might be corrupted or you forgot to install Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable during the Crysis Warhead installation.

Look also at this link: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb232919(VS.85).aspx

thank you ,

i'm sure that my directX 9c are ok becasue the other game like fear2 gta4... runs ok.

you suggest to uninstall the game, and install first the Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable, and than install the game?

but this fxc.exe is universal for all the games , or every game has his own fxc.exe file?

thanks again.

• 1 month later...
Guest Andy

Hi.

I think I had the same problem as you do.

What did was to copy the crytek.exe into the folder named Bin32.

So I launched the game from there, worked for me.

Maybe you can try that and see if it works.

-Andy

• 6 months later...

This work for me!!! Thanks mate!

Hi.

I think I had the same problem as you do.

What did was to copy the crytek.exe into the folder named Bin32.

So I launched the game from there, worked for me.

Maybe you can try that and see if it works.

-Andy

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...