LaptopVideo2Go Forums

After updating whenever i start a game my pc freezes

SpiralMantra

i tried several drivers,and my pc keeps freezing.

When i first used drivers for laptops i could play tomb raider underworld in real good quality.

Some time later i got red hair,and a lot of glitches.Tried to roll back and install the driver again.

It gave out the same problem.

Didn't played any games for a while..recently i'm trying to pump up the graphics again,installed several drivers and they all give me the same problem.

After a few seconds they freeze and so does the sound.And even if i use DC a driver removal,it still remains several stuff..and a list in "compatible stuff"has been pilling up.

Please?anyone?

my graphic card is a Geforce 8400 M g

post-37700-1238964481_thumb.jpg

post-37700-1238964500_thumb.jpg

have you tried using driver sweeper in safe mode?

yes,and even format my laptop.It gives me a lot of blue screen,hanging green and black glitches and squares,lot's of squares.It started when i was playing tomb raider underworld and lara's hair got red,and those "debris" squares start appearing randomly all around the textures etc..

With the original driver it would hold out,now it's starting to do the same thing.I'm becoming quite desperate seeing that i'm on a foreign country,with only my laptop as my pal.

BCCode: 124

BCP1: 00000000

BCP2: 83CBBD18

BCP3: F2000040

BCP4: 00000800

OS Version: 6_0_6000

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

this appeared too.

I have an asus F3 if i'm not mistaken.

I really have searched for 3 whole days in forums and tried a lot of stuff,if i was jesus i would die and ressurect during that time.

I really don't know what's happening,and i'm looking at the pc like "i'll throw you out the f******* window.

Really tired Lol