LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v185.68 Windows XP 32bit | NVIDIA

Teraphy

Hi guys. I have a problem and I can't figure it out the reason for it.

v181.00 works great with my 7150m, but later releases like 185.42 and 185.68 get BSOD during installation. I uninstalled previous drivers before installing new ones, used Have Disk method, and I still get that problem. You have any ideas what this is about?

Maybe someone can recommend better driver for my configuration?

Please help!!!

Guest Cparkyr

when installing modded INFs do I have to install them using the Have Disk method or can I use the setup tool?

why I ask is because I downloaded this driver and the modded INF to use on my NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5200, and I used the setup program. said it installed fine but when I restarted my computer my resolution was changed and I went into device manager to find that it says that "This device cannot start" when going into the properties of my graphics card.

do I have to uninstall and then reinstall this using the Have Disk method or can I just install it again?

also, is this a good driver to use for my card or should I pick a different one?

Try completely uninstalling old drivers, running something like driver cleaner or what to remove the files that could be left, and after that install new drivers using Have Disk method. It helped me with old version some time ago.

Guest samuelc

I have a 'GeForce Go 6800' on my Dell Inspiron 9300. I don't think I saw the "GO" version specifically but the Nvidia GeForce 6800 is in the list.

If I download the drivers + Modified INF and replace it per the guide, will it work for my laptop/card?