LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Forceware 185.68

Dox

Dox, that sounds pretty sweet to me... new drivers of yours to try, now that I'm gettin a grip on the matter! :)

So, as usual, I'll mirror your drivers on rapidshare, for those who need some other way to download them. I'll update the mirrors post too! :)

-------------------------------------------- 185.68 DOX'S --------------------------------------------

VISTA X86[32 bit] 185.68 DOX'S

http://rapidshare.com/files/221114161/Vista_185.68.exe

VISTA X64[64 bit] 185.68 DOX'S

http://rapidshare.com/files/221114162/Vistax64_185.68.exe

WINDOWS XP 185.68 DOX'S

http://rapidshare.com/files/221114163/XP_185.68.exe

Now, just one question: since my nb cpu is a quad core, would be better to upgrade to Vista x64? Can this improve the overall performance in gaming?

bye

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dox

• Carlos_rpg

• zipper

• chomi_24

Guest Vilim12

I just wanted to say thanks for all your work man. Im running the new Aluminum MacBook from apple with the Nvidia 9400m. Apples drivers are extremely outdated and they dont let you get new ones from Nvidia, but your drivers worked perfectly for me and I greatly appreciate that. But one thing im wondering is why wont this one install but the previous version will, it says theres no drivers supported for my card.

thanks Dr Jester! :)

I just wanted to say thanks for all your work man. Im running the new Aluminum MacBook from apple with the Nvidia 9400m. Apples drivers are extremely outdated and they dont let you get new ones from Nvidia, but your drivers worked perfectly for me and I greatly appreciate that. But one thing im wondering is why wont this one install but the previous version

will, it says theres no drivers supported for my card.

did you choose "Mobile" option from the drop down list?

What os are u using.

Would it be possible to apply any of these driver to windows 7? Id love to try it out

question has already been ansered in the first post.

This shows people cant be bothered to read?

i've just updated to windows 7 and your driver works really well (182.46) but with this 185.68 i can't set the digital vibrance (even in vista) . everytime i make change to it the slider keep reset to default.so just want to know if this function had been removed for this version or it's just me.

Mine works fine.

Nothing has removed to do with didi vibe,

what card have u got?

that might be why then.

since its 7 series.

These drivers were originally only supported G92 ( and higher) cards, and hence their functionality may only really work well with g92 cards and higher.

I made this release to those who wanted to try it and for myself (my card is classed as G92)

The 182.46 drivers supported a range of graphics card from 6 - Gt200 cards out of the box so thats why digivibrance was work for you.

You can try this as a work around:

use rivatuner to set your digi vib level.

OR

Replace nvdisp.dll with nvdisp.dll from 182.46 and reinstall 185.68.

sir dox i do have a question.. ill be using the driver sweeper for me to uninstall my nvidia driver.. do i still have to uninstall the nvidia physX or just the nvidia display.. a little help please.. by the way my laptop is acer aspire 4530.. would this driver fit perfect with my lappy? it has a nvida 9100M G.. please guide me on how to install your driver.. thanks in advance

Edited by syndrome08

dox i just had the idea that maybe some of them says that this latest forceware is not working fine with them was because phsyx was remove under this version 185.68.. correct me if im wrong..

any idea why I'm getting 19.90 average FPS on GTA IV bench on 185.68, where as I get 22.5 average FPS on GTA IV bench on 182.05??

using 9600m GT btw ... 800x 600 .. medium details .. definition on. view distance/vehicle/view details 25

btw why is chomi_24 getting 26 fps with his 8600m gt.. he's even using 1280x800 resolution.. my 9600m gt is overclocked bout 20%

Edited by hohoham

could anyone please upload XP driver set to rapidshare?

Edited by nfinite

Dox, that sounds pretty sweet to me... new drivers of yours to try, now that I'm gettin a grip on the matter! :P

So, as usual, I'll mirror your drivers on rapidshare, for those who need some other way to download them. I'll update the mirrors post too! :)

-------------------------------------------- 185.68 DOX'S --------------------------------------------

VISTA X86[32 bit] 185.68 DOX'S

http://rapidshare.com/files/221114161/Vista_185.68.exe

VISTA X64[64 bit] 185.68 DOX'S

http://rapidshare.com/files/221114162/Vistax64_185.68.exe

WINDOWS XP 185.68 DOX'S

http://rapidshare.com/files/221114163/XP_185.68.exe

Now, just one question: since my nb cpu is a quad core, would be better to upgrade to Vista x64? Can this improve the overall performance in gaming?

bye

could anyone please upload XP driver set to rapidshare?

Here you are... :unsure:

Dox perhaps you'd link my mirror in your main post... thanks :)

Edited by Dr Jester

Powermizer option in Nvidia Control Panel is gone. Even though i have 3 power profiles (according to Riva Tuner) clocks are set always to Performance 3D. 8600m GT, choosed Mobile option in installation. Anyone have same prob?

thanks Dr Jester :)

You're welcome. :)

Guest ncastig

So, I have a gForce Go 7700 and Vista 32 and i am having trouble finding a driver that supports using the HDMI connection for my panasonic TV and or Hanns G monitor. Currently I am on a lvid2go 167.43, which works with my TV and monitor but Bioshock runs terribly. I tried a couple of your drivers but non recognized that i had anything connected when the TV or monitor were connected. Could this be because I can not figure out how to do a clean install, since when i uninstall old driver, then reboot my vista instantly starts searching for driver software and re-installs it....? or could it be something else?

any idea why I'm getting 19.90 average FPS on GTA IV bench on 185.68, where as I get 22.5 average FPS on GTA IV bench on 182.05??

using 9600m GT btw ... 800x 600 .. medium details .. definition on. view distance/vehicle/view details 25

btw why is chomi_24 getting 26 fps with his 8600m gt.. he's even using 1280x800 resolution.. my 9600m gt is overclocked bout 20%

i have an xp installed on my system on dual boot, i tried to install GTA IV in xp as well to check the performance difference.

on xp i have a resource usage of 493mb while vista i have 240mb only dont know why. i post my bench in vista on this thread try to back read... and my gpu is overclocked as well 650/1375/900...

i have an xp installed on my system on dual boot, i tried to install GTA IV in xp as well to check the performance difference.

on xp i have a resource usage of 493mb while vista i have 240mb only dont know why. i post my bench in vista on this thread try to back read... and my gpu is overclocked as well 650/1375/900...

weird... 9600m gt should perform better than 8600m gt .. I was only getting around 25 fps when I OC to 700/950/1450.. now Im on 650/850/1350.. so shouldn't I be getting same FPS as u...? Im on Vista too ... maybe its because of processor? Mine is P7350, 2ghz, 1066mhz fsb, 3mb L2 cache

I LOVE YOU!

I was so dissapointed when i ran crysis warhead/wars for the first time and saw that i had to run minimum settings at 600x800!

and it was still lagging very badly! (10-30fps)

Was using 179.48 BETA notebook drivers from nvidia on my Go 7900 GS

didnt uninstall the drivers, just installed yours and it worked!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU :)

now i can run it at 1024x768 (deafult monitior settings) at 20-40ish FPS! :) (still all minimum O_O)

I LOVE YOU!

I was so dissapointed when i ran crysis warhead/wars for the first time and saw that i had to run minimum settings at 600x800!

and it was still lagging very badly! (10-30fps)

Was using 179.48 BETA notebook drivers from nvidia on my Go 7900 GS

didnt uninstall the drivers, just installed yours and it worked!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU :)

now i can run it at 1024x768 (deafult monitior settings) at 20-40ish FPS! :) (still all minimum O_O)

Uh, sorry about that, must have been a not so intense level, still about the same fps =/. sucks crytek ruined the game for low end systems, ran original crysis fine.

First of all sry dox that i havent testet ur drivers as beta tester but i had few problems to solve on my university. now im full able to try again if u will let me do it. and now ill present u the 3d mark 06 results of 3 last drivers i used. ill try to add fps test also. the test i did was at no-oc, fully stable oc, and unstable oc but still able to use in some games.

explenation:

explanationg.jpg

what pc i use u can see under my nick on the left.

i use nForce 15.26 whql and PhysX 9.04.08 (9.09.0408) and theese gpu drivers:

testrsa.jpg

i don't know why my cpu performance dropped. i've got pc on AC cable, cpu on performace mode, and cpu power saving disabled in bios, just the same with all theese 3 drivers. any ideas why performance dropped nealry by 100 pts?

a few words bout performance in games. 185.66 i much more efficient in games than 185.50 despite of worse 3D Mark Scores. Sometimes even about 10-15 fps increasment. im gonna test the 185.68 DOX Optimised in a moment and post the results.

btw any way to make a table in here? i would make 3x3 table so the post wouldnt be so long but html table dont work in here... ;p im noob ;p any ideas how to do a table in here?

edit: i deleted the text and added a table made quicky so its poor quality but it takes less space and its more ''user friendly'' ;D ;P