• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dox

• Carlos_rpg

• zipper

• Exostenza

Dox,

Thanks for all your work with these drivers. I'm using your 182.05 in my Gateway 7801u. Are you going to upload these to your mirror on Rapidshare?

sparky

Edited by sparky65

I'm uploading new builds of the drivers right now.

which fixes a minor bug

8700MGT [Dox Optimised 182.46] to [Dox Optimised 185.68]

Then I'll upload the mirrors, Where are you from, I wonder why you cannot download from the server :)

I've just tested this driver, installed fine, driver seems to be steady, works fast as usual.

Tried it w/ my GTA IV

Statistics

Average FPS: 26.07

Duration: 37.17 sec

CPU Usage: 98%

System memory usage: 46%

Video memory usage: 81%

Graphics Settings

Video Mode: 1280 x 800 (63 Hz)

Texture Quality: Medium

Texture Filter Quality: Medium

View Distance: 20

Detail Distance: 50

Hardware

Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Service Pack 3

Video Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT [Dox Optimised 185.68]

Video Driver version: 185.68

Audio Adapter: SigmaTel Audio

Intel Pentium III Xeon processor

File ID: Benchmark.cli

One thing, this driver seems to run a bit hooter than previous dox driver but not much. Same max temp with previous ones during game play but idle is +3c.

Edited by chomi_24

mirrros uploaded.

I've spent far too much time on here now.

I'll answer ur questions later.

Dox,

I'm currently deployed to Iraq and have a satellite connection. Keep getting directed to a screen that says I am trying to download directly from the server and I have to go the website to download. Didn't have that problem back home. I have no problem with rapidshare though.

thanks again

Dox, where did u uploaded the new builds of the drivers?

the one u solve minor bugs?

these ones solve the occasional blue screen?

Good work DOX, have a nice eastern. :) :)

regards

dojcs1

Edited by dojcs1

These drivers kill my trackmania united forever. I get the display adapter stopped responding error. I am going to go back to the 182.05 for now i guess.

Hey Dox,

first of all BIG THX for the fantastic work so far. Haven't been using any other driver since yours started coming out :w00t: :unsure: :unsure:

I am very happy with my 182.46, and it works terrific.

But ( yeah there's always a but :) ) i tried out your new ones. I did a clean install twice, but everytime after the driver had been installed, it gave me the error : nvlddmkm didn't work properly, your display driver had to be restored/restarted.

I have a Geforce 9650M GT with 1024 MB. What did i do wrong? I always clean install via Driver Sweeper etc. like it is recommended by you guys. :)

Thanx a lot, and Happy Easter Holidays :P

PS: Thx Dox, you rock :unsure:

Edited by Averius

thx Dox for this drivers, i'm using geforce7000m which is crap as hell but with your driver i can see some light at the end of tunnel. i hope there will be more performance boost with every new release :) :) so keep up the good works!

Ah^I can't download it(vista),the mirror doesn't work either.

Ok I was never registered for the forums but I always stayed up to date on your drivers and as soon as I heard you say you might drop "XP" support I had to register so I could reply. First off I want to thank you for the amazing tweaked drivers that you have released they are Awesome :) And Second I would like you to please reconsider dropping XP support, I've done many tests and tried hard to tweak Vista 64 to get it to be at least Equal to my XP 32 but it doesn't come close. So Please if you can, continue support for XP for all the gamers out there who have better performance on it. And again Thank You! You are the man :) (hmm well if your a girl I apologize :P )

ok so i install this on my vista just know, installed properly, no problem so far.

here is the benchmark for GTA IV

Statistics

Average FPS: 30.07

Duration: 37.01 sec

CPU Usage: 98%

System memory usage: 55%

Video memory usage: 100%

Graphics Settings

Video Mode: 1088 x 612 (63 Hz)

Texture Quality: Medium

Texture Filter Quality: Medium

View Distance: 5

Detail Distance: 50

Hardware

Microsoft® Windows Vista" Home Premium

Service Pack 1

Video Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT [Dox Optimised 185.68]

Video Driver version: 185.68

Audio Adapter: Speakers / Headphones (SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC)

Intel® Core2 Duo CPU T8300 @ 2.40GHz

File ID: Benchmark.cli

temps are a bit lower than XP but still hotter than the previous dox drivers

Jman36x,

They are just a pain to work with compared to vista's.

I originally made these drivers for myself, and since I dont use XP anymore, I find it hard to have a reason to continue making them.

But there will definitelty another Dox XP driver. I just do not know where it will go from there.

I enjoy making the vista and Vista 64 drives, when I make XP theres no feeling what so ever anymore.

But on the bright side, I know there are other modified drivers out there like tweakforce and Mobileforce, they have tweaked XP drivers.

I've recently switched over to the official NVidia notebook drivers because I had trouble with your drivers Dox.

I would get a black screen in my games and the entire computer would be frozen. I had to shut it off.

This happened to me in C&C 3, Red Alert 3, NFS:MW, Wolfenstein:ET but strangely enough not in F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin.

Since I've been using official drivers I've had no problems at all.

Any idea why? And would you consider modding NVidia's notebook drivers when they come out of beta?

hi dox..

hope you remember me ..

i am on 180.43 off your driver..

how is this driver ?

i know your driver are awesome..

i just want to know is there any hack or any way to make your driver WHQL compatible...

the only thing left in your driver is this one ...

and how does this driver fare in performance compared to my present driver ...

and also i found that 181.22 a WHQL signed driver is available..

please help me whether to go with whql or yours..

wht is the gain in having whql ?

Edited by Naveen

Guest evil corn

NOOOOO!!! i want to use this driver!! what did nvidia do?? my system can no longer recognize my sound card with this version.

windows can no detect any sound card. using realtek hd audio. built-in with the asus mother board. xp sp3. inno3d 9800gt

they did something to the driver.

i not complaning about your work dox. been using your drivers for a long time now :) . i had to revert back to your 182.46

Kinda weird driver, burnout paradise and cod4 run smooth, nice quality and fps, mass effect is so-so, Enemy territory lags and Risk your life goes to 2-3 fps every time i look at the sun (lense flare effect). I know dox doesn't care about 3dmark(06) but i'll just mention that this driver scored 110 points lower than 182.05 performance (my last driver).

Nevertheless, thank you for your effort and hope to see new releases soon :-)

Edited by kiisu

Dox this is a awesome release...

the temp are much less... i mean VERY LESS...

thnks for the release...