• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dox

• TheVisitorX

• Lycidias

• 0ri0n

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does the original unmodded 185.65 driver have this glitch?

to all others:

I'm uploading the new builds now for all three versions.

This adds the resolutions 1440x900.

I dont recommend you download anything until I give the all clear that they are all up.

to all others:

I dont recommend you download anything until I give the all clear that they are all up.

Dox, you mention that quadro's arent supported. any reason? any plan to support?

no plans to support quadro cards or any plans to bring it back.

I think you'll have better performance in pro apps using native quadro drivers installed with the modded inf.

Ok,

I've uploaded the new builds.

Clean you browser cookies before downloading these.

-Added missing res 1440x900

to check you have the right version,

right click the exe -> properties -> details and xp should be 185.68.01 and Vista/Vista64 should be 185.68.0.2

Damn... knew it was too good to be true. Nvlddmkm dying while playing Crysis warhead. Same problem with the whole series, not just limited to your drivers Dox.

Couldn't resist to test with my Quadro FX 1600M - top benchmarks but quite not the best, just a couple of points short compared to Dox 182.05.

Thank you, its working perfectly now :)

Edited by Lycidias

Guest ShnikeJSB

OK, so far this driver is [not good for me] (edited by dox - tone down the language for the youngsters :) )

There was hitching I never had before in TrackMania Nations, and Left4Dead ran like pure crap. I was going to try benching Company of Heroes, but apparently there's like 1.5 gigs of patches I need to download first........ :)

I don't think these drivers are going to be staying on my system. Thanks for the release though, Dox! I hope it works better for others. It seems to be a good driver for all those who just love to "play" 3DMark... :P

to all others:

I've reported the same glitch yesterday in another thread. This glitch only occurs on your optimized drivers since 18x.xx. 17x.xx works but it's too old :) . It must have something to do with some optimization thing in 18x.xx. Official driver works great and doesn't have this glitch. It would be great if you can fix this issue.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Wow I was really suprised at the level of profesionalism in these drivers. As usual very satisfied, good performance, neat package, generally bug free.

Keep up the good work!

P.S. I really like the new interface :)

Got same benchmark performance as 185.65, nearly identical; HDMI works fine and I bothered to test audio over HDMI - no problems.

good to hear zipper.

The vistorX:

does the unmodded 185.68 driver have this glitch?

By offiical drivers i take it u mean 179.48 from nvidia?

ok the links will be down for a while.

Uploading new builds vista/vista 64 185.68.0.3 and XP 185.68.0.2.

Minor typo fix to the 8700MGT tag

8700M GT [Dox optimsed 182.46] to [Dox Optimised 185.68]

thanks zipper for the shout.

Again if you want to download these clean your browser cookies to be sure you download the right one.

Also I'll be uploading mirrors unless you want to do it.

good to hear zipper.

The vistorX:

does the unmodded 185.68 driver have this glitch?

By offiical drivers i take it u mean 179.48 from nvidia?

By "official drivers" I mean the same unmodded drivers from NVidia. So no... (Beta/Official-) drivers from NVidia doesn't have this glitch. But this problem occurs not only in your latest 185.68 drivers. It's must be something in all your 18x.xx drivers which causes this problem because your 17x.xx drivers work fine with FIFA 09, but they are slower than your newest one so no option for me...

Edited by TheVisitorX

Ok, so installed 185.68 and it has no glitches,

then when you installed mine and fifa went all weird.

the funny thing is the same settings were used in my 17.xx and 18x.xx.

I'm not keen on changing the tweaks for one game since the majority of people dont have a problem and they benifit on it.

Unfortunate, but stick to the unmodded drivers.

Ok, so installed 185.68 and it has no glitches,

then when you installed mine fifa went all weird.

the funny thing is the same settings were used in my 17.xx and 18x.xx.

I'm not keen on changing the tweaks for one game since the majority of people dont have a problem and they benifit on it.

Unfortunate, but stick the unmodded drivers.

Yeah, that's true. And I have absolutely no idea why... Unmodded driver works fine here and when I install your drivers it looks like pictures above. It's strange because all other drivers like this from tweakforce or NV work fine with FIFA 09. And your driver is working fine in all other games I've played except for FIFA 09. Hm it's sad because your driver is realy fast and good but I'll play FIFA most of the time so I stick with unmodded drivers :) . Can I make your tweaks by my own? Where can I find your settings?

Edited by TheVisitorX

the easiest thing to do is

go into regedit:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/Current/ControControllSet/Control/Video/(numbers and letters which are random/0000

now press "D" on the keyboard and delete all enteries of D3D_ or OGL_ if fifa is an OGL

this will reset the drivers to default settings.

OR

use rivatuner and click reset driver to default settings.

Does the same thing.

id like to use your driver dox if possible.185.68 gave me a huge improvement in terms of perf/temp/bugfix

is there any way that i can modify an inf file or something to enable usage of quadros.

The vistorX

you could do me a favour and delete each one at a time and reboot then play the game and see which one is causing the problem.

It could be anyone of these:

HKR,,D3D_36759435

HKR,,D3D_88481200

HKR,,D3D_40792312

HKR,,D3D_46205529

HKR,,D3D_48484658

HKR,,D3D_18078188

HKR,,D3D_22355415

HKR,,D3D_24464826

you could narrow it down and let me know.

id like to use your driver dox if possible.185.68 gave me a huge improvement in terms of perf/temp/bugfix

is there any way that i can modify an inf file or something to enable usage of quadros.

just force install using have disk method.

But I've removed all quadro files from installation and professional application profiles so if you are using professional apps it may not work well.

If you want it just for gaming, then should've bought a Geforce gpu?