LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Dox 185.68

Dox

The vistorX

you could do me a favour and delete each one at a time and reboot then play the game and see which one is causing the problem.

It could be anyone of these:

HKR,,D3D_36759435

HKR,,D3D_88481200

HKR,,D3D_40792312

HKR,,D3D_46205529

HKR,,D3D_48484658

HKR,,D3D_18078188

HKR,,D3D_22355415

HKR,,D3D_24464826

you could narrow it down and let me know.

Thank you and yes, no problem. I will do this right now and then I'll post my results here in a few minutes or so if I've found which setting causes the problem.

Edited by TheVisitorX

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dox

• TheVisitorX

• Lycidias

• dr0w

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ill try that then.unfortunately i also need to use the professional applications :)

still worth trying though.thanks dox :)

yeah sorry about that dr0w.

I did it to save myself time on the modding process and figured I just narrow it down to Geforce users since they are the majority who would use my drivers.

Guys, when posting, don't forget to specify your gpu, it could be helpful for other users :)

Commentaries like "+ 300 points on 3dmarks, thanks Dox" certainly polite but without any gpu infos are totally useless for people searching for feedback ;-).

Edited by FrenchTouch

Okay, after I've tried to delete each setting in registry step by step I got a result and here it is... The "FIFA-glitch" seems to have nothing to do with the Direct3D Settings. I've tried both methods. After first didn't work I tried RivaTuner and set settings to driver default values with the same strange result... glitches still exists...

So I've tried to uninstall your driver, used DriverSweeper and installed the unmodded driver with modded inf from this site again .. and the glitch has also gone again... My question is: How can it be? What are the differences?

Edited by TheVisitorX

if I only I had the game, then it would be quicker for me.

If all u play is fifa then just stick to pieter's modded inf.

Maybe there are any other settings which I can try and/or which causes this problem? Your driver is much faster than the other... It's a real shame :) .

Edited by TheVisitorX

I'd love to be 101 with you to try and get this thing striaghtened out,

we've already eliminated the possbility that its nothing to do with my D3D_ hacks.

It cant be because I removed language files - since it would not make sense if it were.

Theres only thing I reckon. I'll PM you later once I'm less busy.

Guest Jello

Okey, so i downloaded the driver, installed it ( before installing i used driver sweeper)

So, at first, i have a hybrid laptop ( What is this ? Well : I have a integrated graphics card and a normal one 9600m GS) When i installed the previous Dox release, the hybrid function worked just fine. That is kinda strange because Dox says that hybrid laptops can install these drivers, but the drivers dont support Hybrid. But Hybrid worked, so i was happy, got a little extra performance in The Godfather II. etc etc. All positive.

But : This release doesn't seem to work that well on my laptop, and you want to know why ? Well : I used Driversweeper before installing this, and now, this driver makes my laptop get stuck when loading after the login screen. I just get a screen with the following : Boost performance ? ( Hybrid laptop,yeah..) Okey so, i was like : YEAH ! workz ! But nah, the only thing that i could do on my laptop was moving my mouse, ctrl+alt+del doesn't work. Looked like the whole explorer went dead :|

Where was I, oh yes, above happened after the second time i had to reboot after the installation of the latest dox driver. The first time i had to reboot, windows started on my integrated graphics card, so that sucked. But: Windows started searching for drivers, and Oh My... it found one, so i rebooted, and I got what I wrote in the above part of the story.

So i used driver sweeper again, to clean. And then I installed the previous version again of the Dox drive release, and whatta ya know Hybrid function doesn't work anymore, no tray icon, no right click with mouse--> and then to the configuration screen of Nvidia, this is not there, So the tray.dll thing is gone.

So, this is what i just want to say: Don't use driver sweeper :) I now have to roll back to the point before driver sweeper :)

Oh: I did use CCleaner after using Driver Sweeper for the first time, and oh yes, i got an error too while using driver sweeper...

told ya its not supported :)

but me and nautis are gettng something for hybrid users :)

Err hehe, that's because I forgot to update my profile, I'm using Win 7 x64 Ultimate now.

Also, how the frack do you disable powermizer? Some registry keys from the old drivers are missing so I can't use that method, and powermizer switch doesn't work either!

dox i couldnt force the install by have disk method.

i need to show the inf file but there is none inside the extracted driver

how about choosing mobile from the drop down list and click next?

simples.

@Dox

good news: I got FIFA working and the best thing about it is it's much more easier than we thought. It seems that EA doesn't like you an all the modders out there ^^. And I think this glitch was more like a "designed glitch" from EA. So you ask how you can fix this glitch? It's easy...

Just remove your signature from devices like in my case:

NVIDIA.DEV_042E.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce 9300M G [Dox Optimised 185.68]" -> causes glitch

to

NVIDIA.DEV_042E.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce 9300M G" -> works

Edited by TheVisitorX

@Dox

good news: I got FIFA working and the best thing about it is it's much more easier than we thought. It seems that EA doesn't like you an all the modders out there ^^. And I think this glitch was more like a "designed glitch" from EA. So you ask how you can fix this glitch? It's easy...

Just remove your signature from devices like in my case:

NVIDIA.DEV_042E.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce 9300M G [Dox Optimised 185.68]" -> causes glitch

to

NVIDIA.DEV_042E.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce 9300M G" -> works

wow ok :o

thanks EA,

I'm sure there is something in the programfiles folder where EA has listed the device IDs and looking for "generic" Geforce 9300M gs (for example) and by having [Dox....] it screws the engine?

Thanks vistor X :)

wow im o_0

I'll remove the signiture next release I thinks.

Theres a chance other games could have the same issue, just to be on the safe side.

Hello, i'm new in this forum. (Sorry if this is posted in a wrong section)

Just wondering is it possible for me to enable Geforce Hybrid Boost on a late 2008 MacBookPro with 9400mGS and 9600m GT running on winXP32?

Guest dox fan

Hi dox have been using your drivers for a while, under Windows 7 with an 8600mGT i get no powermizer according to Rivatuner, only 1 performance mode exsists :/

use GPU-Z instead,

start windows after a reboot, then monitor your clock with gpuz.

It should be on full clock then after a while of idelness (i.e doing nothing but staring at the desktop)

the clocks should drop down.

Guest dox fan

Mmm the clocks have infact dropped, sorry for the silly post, one thing though with these drivers and 182.05 the 8600 wont underclock to its lowest performance mode as it used to even when ac plug is unplugged, its not a big deal just wondering if its a problem