LaptopVideo2Go Forums

My 8600M GS OC Results

Guest Drama

Guest Drama

Hi,

so i just want to share some results with you.

Lets start:

I discovered this Post yesterday. http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=20689

So I decided to try it too. Downloaded Rivatuner and ATITool and of course Forceware 169.04.

Results were pretty good.

Stock: GPU Clock 500MHz Mem 702MHz Shader 1000Mhz

OCed: GPU Clock 690MHz Mem 850MHz Shader 1380Mhz

Same as the guy from that other Thread except Shader. BUT much better Bench Results. Look at my screenshot! I did not really know what I was doing. So I just tried and I guess i was lucky.

benchlnh.jpg

Temps were max 64°C during 3DMark06 Bench. 72°C max after 30 minutes of ATITool Artifact Scan. No Crashes no Problems. Around 55°C in Idle!

How can i test for stability. Is 30 min Artifact Scan and Benching without crash and burn enough?

What u guys think of this one? Should i try for more?

Drama

Guest Ti3noU

The shader clock is very low I think.. Mine is running 1725mhz at default voltage, and 1575mhz undervolted to 2d voltage (I have a notebook cooler, it can help). Shader clock is the best way to gain performance on this card.

I would like to try, but the max is 1500. It's locked to 1500 i think. Is there a way to unlock?