LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Quadro NVS 450 troubles w 4 monitors- would modded driver help?

Guest Vincent C. Fulco

Guest Vincent C. Fulco

Dear Nvidia experts- I have a PNY model which exhibits all sorts of problems. I was able to run it using two monitors but upon reboot would lose all the settings and have had to fiddle with the device manager -->hardware changes to get the machine to recognize the second monitor again (multiple times). Upon attempting to add two more monitors, I am stuck with the same problem. Specifically I am running WXP_64 on an Asus M3N72 Pro with 6 GB. All the monitors have the latest drivers installed.

Have tried the driver the device came with (178.xx) and the latest from nvidia (182.46) with no resolution. Would anyone happen to have other solutions? PNY help takes days to get back to me and hasn't come up with an answer yet in the last month. The bios is set for PNP but I am wondering if there is an IRQ conflict. At least in linux I could look at the error log!

TIA, Vince