LaptopVideo2Go Forums

nvidia 9600mgt

elfuko

Hi, im spanish so i dont know if my english will be perfect. I have a notebook Acer 5930 with 3gb ram, 320 Hd, Intel Core 2 duo P8400 and Nvidia 9600M Gt. Wich driver is the most effective for my graphic card??Could you let me the link?? I have the one Nvidia have in their web for mobile cards (179) but i thin it is old. I have Grand Theft Auto 4 and i have 23 fps. Could i have more Fps in this game with a better driver??? Thanks a lot!!

Miguel

Try using Dox's 185.68 http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=23676

These ones are easy to install, just uninstall your previous drivers then use the 185.68 installer.

As for performance in GTA IV, drivers will not make a huge impact, but there are various tweaks that can be done that have almost no impact on visual quality. Just google "GTA IV performance tweaks" and you'll find a couple of sites with methods for getting sizable performance increases.