LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Guild wars - hardware lags

Guest Korinek

Guest Korinek

Hi, i am playing guild wars on my laptop acer 6920G with 9500M GS and using 180.84 drivers. My temperature of GPU is constantly about 60 and cores are 30-40. Im playing it with 50-60fps but after a while the screen jams. The FPS drops under 10. I can press alt+tab to windows and return and everything works fine.But in a second/minute/hour it happends again. I have tried to change resolutions and details but it doesnt work. I also tried other driver 185.20 but its worst( alt+tab solution was useless). I dont have this problem with other games. Any solutions? Pls help.

Sory for my english :)

i know i have played that on an older rig i had that used 179.48 quite well to play. on my new machine i use the 185.66 for best stability for me. i have had problems with the 185.68 drivers, but they run faster

Guest Exade_xl

I have exactly the same issue in World of Warcraft. I've tried 172.32 and 179.48 from Nvidia.com and also 185.42 from here. Is there maybe some (modded) driver which works properly?

I have a single Geforce 7950 GTX Go btw. (Alienware Area-51 m9750)