Top Posters In This Topic

• mobilenvidia

• HunterZ0

• XinHong

• erp-ster7n

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Sephardic

I have a DELL xps M1210 and I have tried to mod the wrt.ini and I cannot get the updated driver to install version 6187

it goes thru motion ask for reboot and then I get red X on speaker driver not loaded tried to force load... no good...

Does anyone have a modded ini for the 1210... It would be appreciated.

Thank you

Sephardic

WORKS GREAT speaker wise, but microphone enhancements for the mic array does not seem to be working although the select boxes stick to the selected option.

VOIP in my environment is not that good w/o some sort of mic background noise filter. Directional beam worked best for me in my environment for dell driver.

If no one can provide updated ini any hints to start playing with the ini (assuming this is where the problem is) would be great, Thanks.

Was using 6187 driver with m1730_49 ini, currently no driver installed

M1730 win7 build 7100 64-bit

Easy Remote controll of my PC via windows' built in Remote Assistance is more than welcome. No better way to make sure a job is done right than to do it your self. right?

Hi All!

I ve been testing untouched drivers which are located here on my DV5t notebook and everything seemed perfectly without a need of changing anything. Now i am using lastest v10.0.6209 .

But after update SRS gone , so i tried the method of adding SRS function as it was written in post 205 and 204. But Still,it didnt appear.

Please advice,what can i do wrong?

I Have a Compaq CQ40-404tu using Windows 7 x64

Audio worked fine with Windows Vista but not with Windows 7.

I tried

-Compaq Windows Vista x64 Audio Drivers from Compaq Website

-Intel IDT Audio Drivers

-Latest IDT Audio Drivers from this web forum

-Modded Drivers using WTR information from the Compaq web sites drivers

I see the audio meter going up and down when there I am playing music but just no sound..

Any ideas?

:)

Edited by ludwigvanlee

Guest BiGkiLLeR

I have a dv5t, anyone got it working, my specs are:

Vista Home Premium 64 bit

2 hardware IDs:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76B2&SUBSYS_103C3603&REV_1003

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76B2&SUBSYS_103C3603

Thanks.

BiGkiLLeR

You can just simply install v10.0.6209 driver,which you can find over here,but SRS will dissapear.

Guest BiGkiLLeR

leshcat

how do you get 5.1 with media player classic and sound codec.. i have a Logitech z5500.. 4/5 speakers.. center are not getting sound, i connected on mic input cuz i heard you could use it as a output for speakers.. but its not working..

Any config or tutorial to help me out. i have tried a lot of things.. I just seem to get a good sound with winamp.. but center speakers are not getting any sound.

Thanks

I've got a question hopefully someone can answer. I have a Dell e1705/9400 that I've managed to break both jacks so that they always register as "connected" so the internal speakers are muted. How do I get the internal speakers working again? Is there a hack I can do to the driver to get it to ignore those two jacks and stop muting the sound? I've tried modifying pin 0D so that the last value (0E) of action is 0F or 0D and that seems to turn on the two front speakers, but the sub is still muted.

^If this driver works for you, there's a setting in the IDT control panel to force sound to play through the internal speaker, regardless of whether or not anything is connected.

Guest someone new

I havent read the whole thread yet

i installed the 6187 drivers on my xps m1530

will any of the wrt updates add stereo mix functionality to windows 7 x64?

Hey, if someone could help me that would be awesome.

I have a studio 1555, with IDT audio on it that I got with Vista 64. I just installed Win 7 (RC) 64bit, and I want to get the audio working, I can't see that anyone in this thread has my laptop... can someone help me?

Any chance of a version for M1730 if it already exists can someone point me out in right direction? Thx.

Guest Slay^_^

I can't see to get these working on my DELL XPS 1730. (Running Windows 7 x64)

They do install, and after reboot, I get the error device does not start. (error code 10).

Did all that copy paste stuff too.

The audio card is : HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7616&SUBSYS_102801F7&REV_1002

Those PIN assignments seem to be quite different from the 9400 ones.

If someone has an idea how to proceed, all help is welcome.

Here is a copy of the original INF PIN :

[HKR\Settings\pin]
[HKR\Settings\Pin\0A]
CfgDflt = dword: 0x0321121F     
AltCfg = hex: 1F,12,11,03     
Action = hex: 81,0D
[HKR\Settings\Pin\0B]
CfgDflt = dword: 0x400003FA     
[HKR\Settings\Pin\0C]
CfgDflt = dword: 0x400003FB     
[HKR\Settings\Pin\0D]
CfgDflt = dword: 0x90170310     
ExtAmpCtrl = hex: 02,05,02
[HKR\Settings\Pin\0E]
CfgCurr = dword: 0x03A11230     
CfgDflt = dword: 0x03111212     
AltCfg = hex: 12,12,11,03,30,12,81,03,30,12,A1,03     
Bias = hex: FF,04,02
Action = hex: 0A,0E
[HKR\Settings\Pin\0F]
CfgCurr = dword: 0x0321121F     
CfgDflt = dword: 0x03111211     
AltCfg = hex: 11,12,11,03,1F,12,21,03     
Action = hex: 81,0D
[HKR\Settings\Pin\10]
CfgDflt = dword: 0x400003FC     
[HKR\Settings\Pin\11]
CfgDflt = dword: 0x400003FD     
[HKR\Settings\Pin\12]
CfgDflt = dword: 0x400003FE     
[HKR\Settings\Pin\13]
CfgDflt = dword: 0x90A60350     
Mic0Type            			= dword: 0 
Mic0XCoord          			= dword: 0
Mic0YCoord          			= dword: 0x00000040 
Mic0ZCoord          			= dword: 0
Mic0VerticalAngle   			= dword: 0
Mic0HorizontalAngle			= dword: 0
Mic1Type            			= dword: 0 
Mic1XCoord          			= dword: 0
Mic1YCoord          			= dword: 0xFFFFFFC0 
Mic1ZCoord          			= dword: 0
Mic1VerticalAngle   			= dword: 0
Mic1HorizontalAngle			= dword: 0
[HKR\Settings\Pin\14]
CfgDflt = dword: 0x400003FF     
[HKR\Settings\Pin\21]
CfgDflt = dword: 0x03441340     
GpiForPinSense = dword: 0x202  
[HKR\Settings\Pin\22]
CfgDflt = dword: 0x40C003F1     

Thanks.

mobilenvidia

Would you kindly make support for HP Pavilion Dv5t notebook?

Its just its not working out for me when i read faq on 1-st page.

I guess this attachment info would be enough to know about PIN's(it's taken from Original Driver For DV5,version of driver is 6.10.6087.0)

Code of audio is HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76B2&SUBSYS_103C3603

Waiting for your support. :)

WRT_M4-9.zip

Edited by leshcat

Guest Gertz

Hi there, got problems with ALL of the drivers... even with pasting the ini stuff.

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7675&SUBSYS_102802BE&REV_1001

thats are the ids...

Its an Dell Studio 1555 and i am running windows 7.. I need 5.1 and the normal drivers don't support it.

here is the ini file... i'm not good at all that stuff...

http://gertz.curz.com/W92HDM66.INI

i hope you can help me somehow.. thanks in advance

Gertz

Hi there, got problems with ALL of the drivers... even with pasting the ini stuff.

Its an Dell Studio 1555 and i am running windows 7..

i hope you can help me somehow.. thanks in advance

Gertz

Same Dell Studio 1555 here, can't get drivers to work either (Win7 Ultimate x86).

Also tried original drivers from Dell in Vista compatability mode...no go.

In both cases the insaller spits out an error saying the drivers were not compatible with my hardware.

Hope a solution becomes available soon.

EDIT 1: Managed getting 6.10.6187.0 installed using WRT.ini v1.005 but getting no sound at all.

EDIT 2: Tried modifying the .ini as suggested by the OP, still nothing.

My audio device is the same one as Guest_Gertz's:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7675&SUBSYS_102802BE&REV_1001

Digging through the original Vista driver from dell I've found a few different ini's relating to different IDT devices I suppose, however there were actually 2 ini's reffering to the FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7675

First is the one posted by Gertz (W92HDM66.INI), second is W92HDM61.ini attached below.

Totally confused right now :)

Cheers,

netRAT.

W92HDM61.rar

Edited by netRAT

Guest Slay^_^

Ok, I got the latest driver working on my Dell 1730 under Win 7 x64.

All inputs work, and switches automatically to my headphones when the jack is inserted.

The control panel does not seem to work though.

So do not seem to get any additional fonctionalities compared to the DELL win vista 64 drivers, which also work.

If anyone has an idea what would cause the panel not to install that would be helpful.

Otherwise I will keep using the DELL drivers.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! I worked for Microsoft last year and was able to get the RTM of Windows 7 a few days ago and my HDMI audio would never spit out 5.1 dolby on movies to my receiver. This driver changed all of that

I have a Sony VGN-FZ290 laptop with a

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7662&SUBSYS_104D1C00&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7662&SUBSYS_104D1C00

audio card. I was able to take the Sony default Vista drivers for 32-bit and your hybrid drivers (6187) and make a new hybrid that worked. I used a program called Universal Extractor to take the sony drivers.exe file and spit out a folder of all contents and was then faced with several WDM files to pick through. I tracked down the one for my device ID and pulled out the pin, gpio, and connselector and put it into the WDM file. This did not work when I was trying to install. I then went back and found the 1.008 beta INF file and tried to do the same thing.. Again, did not work. I ended up working in the STWRT64.INF where I did all my edits. To be honest, I really can't tell you what all I changed because I don't know. I tried so many different combinations and I was so happy to get it working I didn't write anything down. When I have some time I will run a file comparison on the original folder vs. the new folder that works.

Thank you so much for helping me!!!

Edited by pattont

Guest luminous

Running a Dell M1530 on Win7 x64 Ultimate

After reading through the thread, scratching my head and a fair few reboots I do have working audio. However, I have exactly the same issue with the drivers from here as I do with the Vista x64 drivers directly from Dell. That is, my audio breaks up during playback. The longer I playback the more breakup I get.

From here there best results have been with the idt_6187 drivers combined with M1530 WRT 49 ini file.

Does anyone else have audio breakup when playing through the headphone sockets and know of a solution?

just installed 6.10.6187.0 and they work so so, had to mod the original inf but i guess I'm doing something wrong. the sound is not good as it was with original gateway drivers and i don't have IDT control panel, i have the same issue with original drivers from gateway.

Lack of bass even with headphones, encroachments aren't working good. something is messed up.

till tomorrow

OK so o managed to fix the panel problem. I had to select manually the STWRT64.INF from have disk option at the update driver section at device manager. now its ok and it sounds better but i don't have sound from laptop speakers and other features except for SRS, sound from headphone jack is OK now.

only one problem left

Edited by Lum-X

Running a Dell M1530 on Win7 x64 Ultimate

After reading through the thread, scratching my head and a fair few reboots I do have working audio. However, I have exactly the same issue with the drivers from here as I do with the Vista x64 drivers directly from Dell. That is, my audio breaks up during playback. The longer I playback the more breakup I get.

From here there best results have been with the idt_6187 drivers combined with M1530 WRT 49 ini file.

Does anyone else have audio breakup when playing through the headphone sockets and know of a solution?

Further info. This machine is multiboot. I just hopped back into my Vista OS and everything was fine, so it has to an issue limited to Win7 partition. I tried both Winamp and Windows Media Player in Win7 and both had the same issue. I guess that means it has to be driver related.