LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Latest Sigmatel / IDT Modded Drivers for Win 7 and Vista

mobilenvidia

Thanks, with your INI I have not a Code 10 :)

Some bugs :

- The speaker in system tray shows a red cross. I don't know how I get the normal speaker but this is what I've done : uninstall audio device in Device Manager without uninstalling drivers, scan for a new device (windows is resinstalling his own driver), uninstall IDT modded drivers, reinstall modded drivers and reboot.

- Speakers and Headphones are not the Default device and they haven't icon. So I set Speakers as Default device and change the icon

- Sound is not "natural" because some effects are enabled. Sound properties > Speakers > Effects > Disable system effects. If you disable LFX and/or GFX you don't get sound at all, maybe it's normal.

- As digital output I have SPDIF instead of HDMI

(- IDT systray icon has changed, I prefered the old one ^^).

IDT audio control panel:

- when I try to select something other than "music" from the "choose content" dropdown, it immediately reverts back to "music"

- when I try to uncheck the "enabled" checkbutton under the SRS premium sound logo, it immediately reverts back to Enabled

I have not these bug, SRS works normally

- when I click on the upper-left connector of the Jacks panel, I get a dropdown with two options: "Device: Headphones and just "Device:" with a speaker icon. I think the latter is supposed to be "Device: Front Speakers"?

- when I try to test the speakers in the IDT control panel, I don't hear anything

I have the same bugs

Globally these drivers are working for me, thanks :)

Edited by XinHong

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobilenvidia

• HunterZ0

• XinHong

• erp-ster7n

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get a crash as well when plugging stuff into the jacks on the side of my M1730. I'm able to re-launch the IDT control panel from the Windows 7 control panel, however, and go from there. I haven't played with trying to hack the WRT.INI myself because I'm not quite sure what to do and don't have a lot of time to muck around with it :)

Edited by HunterZ0

I've been for many and many days trying to play around with filters and i even add ports and gpio from original INI. I change everything i can remember and can't make disappear the code 10 error. Im about to give up if i don't see any progress...

I upload INI to let you see any of you can give me a help to get rid of code 10 to allow me to continue my research.

Thanks in advance :)

SONY_M_WRT2_6.zip

Edited by Beyond

Hi guys, im new here and im having many problems here. Firstly, out of nowhere my sound stopped working through my headphone jack. The headphones work on other devices, and the computer detects the headphones, but IDT doesnt pop up like it used to, and I get no sound. I've made no changes to the drivers.

I'm also trying to use different drivers, however im having trouble finding the "WRT" file from my last working drivers. All I see in the WDM>vista folders are the stwrt files, which do not contain the HKR lines I need to place in the newer driver.

thanks

Attached is latest INI with Input monitor and slider enabled on both Audio properties and Control Panel.

Removed what seems like settings that have no effect.

4 INIs now to choose from.

feedback encouraged

Sony INI supports:

1 Sony VGN-AR VGN-AR51e

2 Sony VGN-AR VGN-AR51J

3 Sony VGN-AR VGN-AR51SU

4 Sony VGN-FZ VGN-FZ11S

WRT_i9400.zip

WRT_m1530_49.zip

WRT_m1730_49.zip

WRT_sony_VGN_FZ11S.zip

WRT_m1710.zip

WRT_gateway_fx6860.zip

WRT_hp_hdx.zip

I don't what have you done but its working 100% of what i tested so far. First install code 10 but no problem i saw you didn't chage pins so i did and its working. After so long time playing with filters without success it feels really good to have sucha great sound. Can't test now mic because dont have it here i'll try it later. HDMI no chance to test i don't have cable to connect to my tv sorry. I guess i'll now try to uncomment some filters to see which one works.

Just a minor bug not important: everytime i open IDT CP the SRS premium headphones setting disables automatically but i can enable again and it keeps enabled after close too.

Thank you very much :)

I don't what have you done but its working 100% of what i tested so far. First install code 10 but no problem i saw you didn't chage pins so i did and its working. After so long time playing with filters without success it feels really good to have sucha great sound. Can't test now mic because dont have it here i'll try it later. HDMI no chance to test i don't have cable to connect to my tv sorry. I guess i'll now try to uncomment some filters to see which one works.

Just a minor bug not important: everytime i open IDT CP the SRS premium headphones setting disables automatically but i can enable again and it keeps enabled after close too.

Thank you very much :)

Whoops fixed the pins and updated my previous post INI.

Good to hear of your suucess with sound :)

Your Sony is a real oddball setup, seen nothing like it.

I take the driver you got the INI from is quite ancient ?

Whoops fixed the pins and updated my previous post INI.

Good to hear of your suucess with sound :)

Your Sony is a real oddball setup, seen nothing like it.

I take the driver you got the INI from is quite ancient ?

It's the 5614 from sony updates section for my laptop. Yea I wasnt sure what to do with some differeces so i tried to randomly add or comment them. I guess my problem was also disable just some filters because no matter what i add micin or hdmi i always get code 10. It's working fine without them so better don't bother with that.

May be an oddball setup but you finally made it work :)

I have been wondering why does my card has a model number so high and with many feature letters compared to others (string in sony inf says CXD9872RD). It just has 2 speakes, 1 mic jack and 1 headphone jack. No other things like 5.1 setup. Do you know what does it have so special?

Yours is just the STAC9225 equivalent, just a really odd name.

5614 does come with an ASIO CP not sure how to make this work

Guest kidwizz

I'm just going to double check this, to test this with my M1730, all i need to do is download the 6187 driver and replace the WRT.ini file in the latest post?

I'm just going to double check this, to test this with my M1730, all i need to do is download the 6187 driver and replace the WRT.ini file in the latest post?

Yes. Make sure to uninstall your current driver from add/remove programs first.

Yip

Gonna repost, I cant find the WRT file in my original drivers in the wdm>vista folder. All I see is stwrt.

M1730 Does work, but the control panels still crash when you plug in speakers or headphones to either of the two jacks on the side. Also, I can't change the speaker configuration--it just reverts to the "Stereo Speakers" option.

Gonna repost, I cant find the WRT file in my original drivers in the wdm>vista folder. All I see is stwrt.

It will be called something else most likely WRT_blabla.ini

You will need to find your PCI_ID and Subsys number from device properties, then go through the INI's and find which INI belongs to your machine.

See example attached

post-43-1242867114_thumb.jpg

All I can find are files named STWRT, no WRT files. And this is in 4 different drivers ive downloaded.

Look for file names ending in .ini could be any name

Guest thanhlonely

I have a compaq presario CQ40 324TU with IDT card have ID: VEN_111D&DEV_76B2 run windows 7. I tried the v10.0.6187 DriverVer=04/09/2009,6.10.0.6187 Vista x32/x64, installing is ok but sound card did not work. After I moded this driver with WRT.ini file support ID card: VEN_111D&DEV_76B0 which one forum's member posted, every thing seem ok but after I tested there were something not work. Every enhancement functions didn't work so I had to turn them off and the most important thing is internal microphone couldn't record anything (althoungth there weren't any error message).

So after a lot of fiddling, I've got this working almost perfectly on my Vostro 1500, Vista x64. Thanks.

If I have time I'll fiddle with the ini more and share it. The problem seemed to be incompatible entries inside the filter entries. I commented everything but speaker, then went through commenting different lines till I found which didn't work... haven't really finished yet though, but it's working so I'm not fiddling for now.

The only remaning problem is that the speaker and headphone output doesn't have an icon configured after installing, this causes the x on the volume icon in the tray and not showing up in the mixer. Once I set an icon it works fine. Do you know where the icon it should use is configured? Because it's trying to use nbspkrs.ico (IIRC) which doesn't seem to exist, in Vista at least.

Guest thanhlonely
I have a compaq presario CQ40 324TU with IDT card have ID: VEN_111D&DEV_76B2 run windows 7. I tried the v10.0.6187 DriverVer=04/09/2009,6.10.0.6187 Vista x32/x64, installing is ok but sound card did not work. After I moded this driver with WRT.ini file support ID card: VEN_111D&DEV_76B0 which one forum's member posted, every thing seem ok but after I tested there were something not work. Every enhancement functions didn't work so I had to turn them off and the most important thing is internal microphone couldn't record anything (althoungth there weren't any error message).

A new good news for everybody which have IDT card with ID: VEN_111D&DEV_76B2 run windows 7.

I have just tried the packet driver sp43288.exe download from HP site: download here and every thing works like a charm.

Good luck to every body!

Guest Guest

I try to download the drivers, but always pops up the blow error messsage.

It appears something was misplaced.

Error: The request for '/error/leech' was not found on this server.

News

Catchup on the latest news.

Driver Downloads

Our library of archived drivers is vast. Search through our driver listing.

Community Forums

We maintain a friendly forum for the like-minded NVIDIA and laptop enthusiasts.

Please follow this link to visit our forums: nVision Forum.

I try to download the drivers, but always pops up the blow error messsage.

It appears something was misplaced.

Error: The request for '/error/leech' was not found on this server.

News

Catchup on the latest news.

Driver Downloads

Our library of archived drivers is vast. Search through our driver listing.

Community Forums

We maintain a friendly forum for the like-minded NVIDIA and laptop enthusiasts.

Please follow this link to visit our forums: nVision Forum.

You have some sort of 3rd party app that is blocking the downloads, the files are all there and working.

Try right click save as instead