LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Blinking wireless led with gigabyte AR5008 and dell xps m1330

bidav

Hello. I am using the latest modded inf with driver 7.6.1.204 for Vista.

My computer is dell xps m1330 and the wireless led is flashing nonstop when connected..this is very annoying, I think it should be always ON while connected and OFF when disconnected.

If I need to change something in the INF drivers, how do i do it? where is this file located after the drivers are already installed?

thank you

this happened to me when i got the intel 5350 in my xps m1530. but it doesnt blink CONSTANTLY, only when the internet is active (being used). i think this just depends on the card, but im not sure.

Mine doesn't blink even when the internet is being used, it just lights up when the switch is on and switches off when the switch is off.

Are you talking about wireless drivers or video drivers? IF you are talking about wireless drivers, I recommend you just stay with the ones Dell provides instead of using a modded one.