LaptopVideo2Go Forums

MOBILITY 4670 Bios Help! Please!

05evo

Hello. I just bought MSI EX625, and I accedently eraced Video bios. Iam asking anyone who have EX625 or any other MSI models that have ATI Mobility HD 4670 bios... Please help, Iam willing to pay just to get that video bios.

If you do have it please pm me. To get that bios file all you need is GPU-Z

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I just bought that laptop. It should be arriving this tuesday. I can get you the bios then. I am wondering if it's capable of running crossife because I read that pm45 chip supports crossfire. Did you look to see if there are two mini pci-e slots? Also, do you know if this laptop is mxm-III compatible?

Guest its me
Hey, I just bought that laptop. It should be arriving this tuesday. I can get you the bios then. I am wondering if it's capable of running crossife because I read that pm45 chip supports crossfire. Did you look to see if there are two mini pci-e slots? Also, do you know if this laptop is mxm-III compatible?

hey thanks alot, but I already replace it RMA with a new one! this one works great... GREAT LAPTOP