LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Quadro FX 770 Possible sale(For sale topic closed?)

protivakid

Hey,

The MXM cards for sale topic was closed but I wanted to mention i'll probably be selling the Quadro FX 770 that I bought because of the incompatibility with my M5750. The card did work once in windows I just can't stand that 30sec issue though its not the cards fault its the laptop's. Any who these things seem to sell on ebay for like $300 and i'd easily let mine go for 2/3 of that. Just figured i'd post here first if anyone was interested before going to ebay.

~Christopher

I'd have to install it in order to do that though which would require more thermal paste than I currently have.

Hey,

This is not the BIOS from my card as I probably won't install it again but here is a zip file with some vbios' I found when trying to find a solution for my card. I never actually used any of them but maybe they'll be helpful to you.

~Christopher

Quadro_FX_770m.zip

• 2 weeks later...