LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Acer aspire 7720G and 9500M gs

Guest Radom

Guest Radom

Hi guys!

I have an acer aspire 7720G (2,4Ghz t8300, 9500M gs, 3Gb ddr2 ram) i just reinstalled wista on my pc because i thought it will solve my problem.

While i am playing for example wow i have only 60-50 fps with the lowest video settings on 1030MHz shader clock, 520MHzmemory clock, and 300MHz GPU clock.

I have 95°C temperature which i think is really much more than it should be, and if it would go to 96 or more my fps fall down suddenly to 5-10 and it is happening really often

so it is really fustrating. I have drive 174.90 now (the original acer driver) but i dont really know what i should do to solve this problem.

Driver problem? hardware problem? or i dont know and sometime i have error with something like "nvvdlmkl" or i dont know and my screen is flashing and goes to normal after some sec.

If somebody can say something too, or can help please do it.

Thx in advance for any answer

It's most probably a hardware problem caused by overheating.

You should make sure that your graphics card is cooled properly. I've noticed that in aspire's it's quite common, that radiators get dirty and the air flow is poor - check if it's not your case also. You could also try installing newest drivers for notebooks from nvidia website, but I doubt it'd help a lot. It's also possible, that your GPU is faulty as many G84M are.

btw. your clock frequencies are quite weird I suppose - shouldn't be the memory frequency much lower and gpu one higher?

Guest Radom

Hi

Thanks for ideas but how can i clean it ? i dont want to open it

btw my shader is 1026Mhz memory 400Mhz gpu 512Mhz it was my fault i wrote false details sry