LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v185.85 Windows 7/Vista 32bit | NVIDIA Notebook OEM

mobilenvidia

I have problems, my XPS m1530 doesnt recognize these driver, i have vista in spanish, DOX can u include the lenguage files? i cant install any of ur mod drives in my pc cuz it doesnt recognize it.

Thx for ur help!

theese drivers produces a lot of artifacts on GeForce 9650 m GT

Tested on Win Vista 32bit, GF 9600M GT, (I modified original INF)

I can confirm that RivaTuner dies with these drivers (it shows clocks, but it doesn't show GPU temp :/)

However overclocking works with NV system tools (screenshots provided).

No artifacts or other problems yet.

post-36755-1242835552_thumb.jpg

post-36755-1242835566_thumb.jpg

Edited by dark_skeleton

Guest Guest

I'm running a GeForce Go 7900 GTX with these drivers, and the Nvidia Control Panel's "flat panel scaling" options don't stick. Whatever I set it to, it goes back to "Do not scale" immediately. Any ideas why?

- Thanks for this :)

~ I do hope rivatuner will eventually recognize this driver ~ as i'm using quadrio and can't overclock using system tools.

Guest Guest

i have a problem installing this driver for the geforce 4 ti 4200 in Windows 7 32 Bit. In the device manager, it says that the card is a standard vga graphic card. But the installer don't return any bugs.

Guest ynohtna

Hi all, installed windows 7 on my old Toshiba M200 with Geforce go 5200 or something like that... It installed but when rebooted, nothing happens.

Checked device manager and it said the video card had some problem... so I guess it's running standard vga.

I unzipped the additionalinfs.zip and I also put the modified INF. I may be missing another step?

thanks!

Guest Razah

I have the feeling that something is wrong with this driver for me

I have an Fujitsu Siemens XA2528 (8600M GS)

and sometimes its like my GFXcard isn't using all the power it has, even on High Performance

i know that because of lower FPS in games ( CoH, BFH) and my fan in my laptop doesn't spin that hard (it does normally when i play games)

Does this has anything to do with Power options or Powermizer ?

PS. i've already put Link State Power Management off in the power options for PCI Express

Thx in advance

HAVING SOME TROUBLE WITH THIS DRIVER ON WIN 7

THE GAMES NOT AT FULL SCALE RATIO THEIR ARE SOME BLACK SIDES OF THE SCREEN...I'V TRYD TO UNINSTALL AN REINSTALL THE DRIVERS EVEN THE CARD BASIC ONCE

AND THE PROBLEM REMAINS.

UNDER VISTA NO PROBLEMS AT ALL.

Guest SVM79

OK, can someone explain how to use all the INF's in this file? I have an Asus G1s with a 8600M GT. Do I just unzip all the INF files and let the install magically select which one to use? OR do I need to unzip just the correct one for my system? If I just need to unzip a single INF, then which one do I use?

Thanks

just replace the original INF with the moded one :) like crackingup games :) you know...

Guest Guest
theese drivers produces a lot of artifacts on GeForce 9650 m GT

Same here with 9650m GT. Also crashes a lot on windows 7, no crashes so far under Vista with this driber (running 1 hr approx now)

Nice! Thanks!

Grraaah been playing ~1hr in GRID with these drivers, then suddenly FPS dropped to 10... -.- No core slow-downs, no errors, no other apps using PC, just FPS dropped from ~30 to unplayable 10 (and this was during SECOND lap... No slowdowns during first one...)

Uh-oh :/

Edited by dark_skeleton

Guest Rafieian

Hi, i cant install 185.85 on vaio fz290n5 with geforce 8400m gt,,, help me please...

i installed 182.5 on my vaio with just replacing nv_disp.inf with the modified one....

but now i couldn`t find nvac.inf to replace with this one.... i change it`s name to nv_disp.inf and replace it in 185.85 folder but it doesn`t work,,, the setup said : your computer settings does not change....

It works on my Acer Aspire 5930G with GF 9600M GT and vista :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been trying official 186.03 whql recommended from Nvidia but got crashed in Street Fighter 4 when i activate FSAA 2x, others games work fine and appearantly dx9 games performnace is increased a lot. But i need a driver that balances performance and compatibility with games and application so i decided to try out older drivers and 185.85 is a another whql from nvidia for mobile gpu. I'll test this one and will put up some comments later by the way my laptop is running with 9600m gt 512mb ddr2.

Now i've noticed that all dx9 games with FSAA on crashed with 185 and 186 drivers in my case.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...