Top Posters In This Topic

• Dox

• thegreatsquare

• zipper

• Exile1975

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest bultmann patterned

Could someone already do overclock with these drivers? ... now I am downloading the nvidia system tools, maybe be better than the rivatuner, not? ...

anyhow I will experiment, jeje, already I could enable like the overclock also, only it was necessary to modify something in the power user option of the rivatuner and capichi...

Regards!...

:)

Guest unreactive

Thanks for releasing the drivers.

I installed them on a 64bit Win7 with a Dell Studio XPS 13 (Hybrid SLI - Geforce 9500M). So far everything is working fine.

blu ray should still work,

with my drivers

Martini-man:

can you link me to official drivers you are suing that ahs hyrbid graphics support for your laptop

Here are the originaly installed:

ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/pub/Vaio/Original....15.11.7449.zip

( All - http://support.vaio.sony.co.uk/downloads/p...cons&m=4502 )

This is for x64:

http://dls.update.sony.net/pub/oth/64/EP0000160343.zip

I have problems, my XPS m1530 doesnt recog these driver, i have Vista in Spanish DOX can u include the lenguage files? i cant install any of ur mod drives in my pc cuz it doesnt recognize.

if this isnt possible, Is there another for that can i use your drivers? The installation runs Ok but when i reset the laptop the Video Card say that is VGA Standart

Thx for ur help!

:)

I download the Dox 185.85 hybrid fixes and installed,but it still not work.

benq joybook s42.

Guest Xlom3000

Out of curiousity, would this enable hybrid mode on the late 2008 macbook pros? They came equipped with a 9600m gt and a 9400m. By default with all the drivers I've used, only the 9600m gt normally is used in windows mode.

Guest Xlom3000

Well, I just installed Hybrid SLI mode, but I couldn't find a way to switch between the two gpu's. Of course, I wasn't entirely sure where to look either. I was just in the advance nvidia panel settings looking for it

The guy who makes rivatuner will have to update his software to be compatible with the latest releases.

Not the other way round :)

Temporary fix to get RT to work is to go to Power user tab, RivaTuner\System and set ForceDriverVersion to 18585.

Now overclocking sticks even when there's message about no supported drivers. RT v2.25 probably comes next month.

Just installed this driver and my sound stop working.. can someone help me please? I did a clean uninstal of the old drivers..

Thank you

On the device manager says that the sound drivers are realtek and i cant find any nvidia sound..

hybrid graphics users:

dont worry you are not forgotten :)

Work is being worked on to make the drivers work.

So far:

-fixed issue with nvidia gpu being disabled after install

To do:

-enable hardware switching of gpus

will upload new builds once its all done, hold on tight :)

lol,

Rivatuner needs to be updated to support this driver. The original 185.85 does not work with Riavtuner either.

Dox when do you expect to have it all working for sony z?

Will it work like this?

stamina - intel gpu

speed - sli

Thanks.

I cant promise it will work 100% like your original drivers since I have to make it work for other latops as well.

Making it work 100% specifically for one type of laptop often makes it work less better in another laptop.

Its better to find a setting that fits all types in some way.

I cant give you a time when it will be out, possibly tommorow.

I have stated in the past I dont do drivers specific for one laptop and one person.

I could do that but I would ask for money, what I am doing is "one size fits all" and its all free.

rant:

I get a little annoyed when people ask "when is it going to come out".

Rememeber I am doing this out of my own free will, time and kindness and ask for absolutelty nothing in return,

and as such I dont like people demanding for something they are getting for free when they should be hassling Sony/BenQ for the drivers.

the next build will be out when its out so just wait :)

Guest QeuQeu

Dox, I just want to remind you that the community here loves your work and take all the time you need. Ignore the comments that pressure you to hurry up. I am sure that I am speaking on behalf of everyone that we appreciate your work and hope you continue to provide support for us. Thank you.

-QeuQeu, too lazy to sign in.

Guest Guest

Dox, I understand that you r doing this out of ur goodwill and we really appreciate your work so dont mind people who pressure you and take as long as you want on them. :)

Guest submarine
hybrid graphics users:

dont worry you are not forgotten :)

Work is being worked on to make the drivers work.

So far:

-fixed issue with nvidia gpu being disabled after install

To do:

-enable hardware switching of gpus

will upload new builds once its all done, hold on tight :)

thats great!! cheers! :P :unsure: :w00t: :unsure: