LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Forceware 185.85

Dox

Guest Guest*Desktop workaround
I dont recommend these being installed on a desktop system since its all mobile goodies in there.

Its the way I done it this release.

Perhaps next release desktop may come out.

I did not think people using desktop would be so keen on my drivers.

Or pehaps they are just curious.

I tried older drivers from you and they were simply GREAT,much better than NVIDIA ones. I don't get any stuttering with your drivers.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zipper

• Dox

• thegreatsquare

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how i can port this drivers for windows xp??? is possible?? thx in advance

you cant.

its locked.

support thread closed.

Still a no go on MBP's. doesn't show the 9400m in the system list. I'd go so far as to say apple either hides or disables it in the bootcamp start up. Switching between the two is possible on mac osx though, so maybe it's just a matter of it using a strange device id similar to the 9600m a few firmware versions ago.

If there's any info you need from this machine that might assist in getting Hybrid SLI up, Dox, let me know.

Guest BenqS42

Benq user here to confirm that Dox's driver works on Win7 64bit (with a lot of trail and error, about 4 hours to get it running :) ), works great though, thanks a lot Dox, much appreciated ur efforts

Guest aaron
Benq user here to confirm that Dox's driver works on Win7 64bit (with a lot of trail and error, about 4 hours to get it running :) ), works great though, thanks a lot Dox, much appreciated ur efforts

Hi, can you share how you got it to work, im trying to get the drivers to work on win7 64bit on a benq s42 but am having no luck.

Is there a trick to it?

thanks

mine is W7 32-bit also cannot work...

maybe i will try format again later...

Benq user here to confirm that Dox's driver works on Win7 64bit (with a lot of trail and error, about 4 hours to get it running biggrin.gif ), works great though, thanks a lot Dox, much appreciated ur efforts

ok cool, can you tellme did you use the driver signiture enforcement overrider.

If there's any info you need from this machine that might assist in getting Hybrid SLI up, Dox, let me know.

I am not 100% sure.

I dont have machines to personally test on.

Some users say its working on their toshiba hybrid machines.

Thats all I can go on.

On hybrid sli (toshiba)

I have to install driver without the alimentation, and restart the PC without too..

Then, i plug the alimentation, and restart... And Hybrid SLI Up :)

I hope that help you.

I love my bad english lol

Edited by Pinpin

Guest BenqS42

I did the following on win7 64bit:

1. Fresh windows install, etc

2. Install Dox's driver

3. Went into safe mode, run the signature overider program

4. Got black screen after reboot, but can hear log in sound.

5. Went into safe mode again, uninstall + delete Nvidia driver,

6. Try these steps until I got INTEL driver to work normally in normal mode.

7. Install the "Hotkey manager" from benq disc. (To get fn+F10 to work so that you can switch the card if you get black screen)

8. Use the "Have disk" method and locate the inf file from extracted Dox's folder (on desktop)

9. Chose 9600m GT (only one device to choose) Dont restart yet, go to power tool and set it to boot from motherboard

10. IMPORTANT: Must boot from intel otherwise will not work, before shutting down, make sure you are on intel, so that the next reboot will use intel.

These are the ones that I think count, but I also tried to get the driver from windows updates etc, etc.

Dox's driver works, for those that say it doesn't, try to get intel to work properly first, then follow steps 7-10

post-4697-1243184865_thumb.jpg

Toshiba Satellite X205-SLi6 (Vista Ultimate 32-bit) 2x8600M GT DDR3 2x200HDD T9300

After thorugh clean from dust particles by compressed blowing into my open lappy (lol), it keeps 69(GPU1) 64(GPU2) idle, and when running 3dmark06 76(GPU1) 72(GPU2). These are by far the lowest temperatures that i have ever seen with my machine, tomorrow i am getting a cooler pad (ANTEC) and I would die to try out some overclocking. Its such a pity RivaTuner 2.24 does not support this driver.

Anyways, Thank you very very very much Dox for your tremendous work that ur doin and keep it up, not less glad that u decided to comeback :)

p.s. I am also experiencing the "lagged right-click on desktop isse" as well ... seems its inevitable or what ?

Nice work! But i have some problems with switching 9600mGT to Gma 4500. Then I end my games and switch to GMA i have strange coloder Lines on all desktop, but if i stay on 9600 evereything ok. I have message what nvkmdll is broken, and driver can't be reload. I have same problem on Vista x32 and Server 2008 x32. I'll try to clean drivers with DriverCleaner but problem is still with me. Enybody can help me with this bug?

Sorry for my English(

Edited by nefx

stanislav_kukov: try to disable sli, then it doesnt lag with right clicking, or opening Internet explore. the same is true of toshiba hybrid users, switch to the 9400, and the lag is gone.

I wish nvidia did hybrid graphics on a regular basis so I dont have to.

Exile: nope mate, even with SLi disabled lag from right clicking persists, tho i dont experience any of this IExplorer lag, it opens in a flash both with SLi enabled and disabled ... strange ... IExplorer Version 8.0.6001.18702 cheers

that is strange, i have a x205-sli2, and this helped me.

wow, i dont get it. if i compare my scores to yours the 3dmark06 makes sense... but the vantage score has so little difference? is physx off for yours? or on? it is on in mine. thanks for the scores tho. :)

3dmark06 10060

sm2 4449

sm3 5327

cpu 2010

3dmark Vantage p8154

GPU 6931

CPU 17325

if i overclock to 2550MHz CPU, 720/950/1750 core/mem/shader i can get:

3dmark Vantage p9188

GPU 7821

CPU 19321

yup phisx turned off, so ati users can get a score "whithout cheating" :P turn your phisx off and post your bench exile :)

vantage without physx:

p5949

gpu 6874

cpu 4232

settles it for me tho, i need to get a x9100. :)

Edited by Exile1975

Dox can u make a Version with the Lenguage files to work in non-english vista pls?

The drivers should install regardless of the language.

Ooop's problem with swithing 9600mGT>Gma 4500 still alive. I'm signed driver in safe mode but in normal mode i still have colored lines on desktop and OS freezing. Why driver nvmkdll still losed by OS? UAC disabled, why new driver so unstable?

Hello, Dox. Can I ask how do u tune nVidia drivers? Need to tune my 185.85 driver for XP. give us some hints if u can.

And also thanks for windows 7 driver. planing to shift to Windows 7 when there is a final release. (Don't ask why not vista).